Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
According to the tracking Email on my DC Amor order, the package will be here on Saturday. The problem is that I won't be home alone that day and my mom and brother will more than likely ask questions I don't want to answer. How do I explain to them or trick them into thinking the contents of the box aren't diapers or anything AB related.

if your unable to pick up the box with out them noticing, the best advice i can give is

inform them that its a (insert believable gift for friend here) and that your not going to open it, because its a gift thats already wrapped.

thats if they ask, if they dont, then i guess your in the clear?

this is a topic thats come up a few times over the past couple months, you may want to look at the other threads and see what other people did in these situations.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT TELL THEM ITS A COUCH

What carrier is it coming by? Some of them, like FEDEX will allow you to have it held at the terminal for you to go get.

willnotwill said:
What carrier is it coming by? Some of them, like FEDEX will allow you to have it held at the terminal for you to go get.

thats not a bad idea at all, if your able to get to the terminal then I would go for that, you can stash the package in the trunk untill your ready to take it out and into the house

willnotwill said:
FedEX is the carrier. How would I have the package held?

Zillabrony13 said:
FedEX is the carrier. How would I have the package held?

If you have the shipping number, call your local fedex shipping center and tell them you would like to pick it up there.

Tyger said:
If you have the shipping number, call your local fedex shipping center and tell them you would like to pick it up there.

Just did it. Will pick it up on the way to School on Monday and unpack them on Tuesday when I'm home alone. I'm so excited!

If you are tracking the package online, there should be an option somewhere on the page to "hold at FedEx/Kinko's"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back