Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That moment

Default That moment

I sit with my laptop on my bed, reading and writing to our lovely community, and then suddenly a feeling down my tummy tells me that I have to break it - and go to the toilet. Ugh, wish I had a diaper on right now...
    Did you experience similar things?

All the time. I am not always able to get diapers so I am always needing to run to the bathroom when I don't have one on. Of course its worse for me since I play video games a lot and play online against others so there is no pausing during thatl. Its either quit and miss out on much needed experience or wait until the game is done and quit that way. I am always wishing I had one on since it would be much easier for me.

I can't say I've never been interrupted by needing to go but it's pretty minor/infrequent. Having been 24/7 for a couple of 6+ month stints, I'd say that diaper changes are far more involved and bothersome than just using the toilet 99% of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I can't say I've never been interrupted by needing to go but it's pretty minor/infrequent. Having been 24/7 for a couple of 6+ month stints, I'd say that diaper changes are far more involved and bothersome than just using the toilet 99% of my time.
    How long do your changes take? I think I'm about the same time changing as I am on the can.

I did today.

Whenever I tried wetting for fun, it was the hardest thing in the world.

Today was very annoying having to sit through class needing to go. I'm starting to really think about trying a goodnite in class on days like today.

With my slight IC .. it can happen fairly often actually .. don't think I go a day without wishing I had a diaper on. Although for me I generally have to go pretty bad before I can actually tell when I have to go. So for me waiting after realizing I need to go is a pretty big no no. I often wish I had diapers ... but I don't and just kinda have to be careful ... mainly when i'm out and about of course. At home ... day time accidents are extremely rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog55 View Post
    How long do your changes take? I think I'm about the same time changing as I am on the can.
    For me the shortest changes I've done are generally about equal the longest bathroom trips (at least for #1), though of course that depends on where you start counting. In my view, a diaper isn't really a convenience thing except in really rare circumstances. It mostly just pushes the time debt for a bathroom trip back a few hours.

Glad to hear that I'm not alone with this feeling! If anyone else has a similar experience please share with us!

Actually, it hasn't happened for me in a really long time. My bladder is really strong and can hold for hours. Happened when I was a kid a few times though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog55 View Post
    I can pee, flush, and wash a good deal faster than I can change. Changing is probably at least five minutes start to finish since it's removing trousers (possibly shoes), removing the diaper, cleaning, preparation of the fresh diaper, putting it on, getting dressed, and then disposing of the diaper. Defecation is more time consuming but also more involved in clean-up, so I'd say the odds still come out in favor of toilets for efficiency.

We had some threads addressing the question of time for a pit stop: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...art-to-finish? and https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...n-your-Diaper?