Long story short my mother never watches the kids and lets them play with stupid items like knifes, nails etc.
long story short, they put nails in the bread / vegimite / butter, and because I haven't aten all day and am straving I scoffed a lot of it down.
I almost ended up swalling a nail, and bit it with my teeth, I'm not too sure if there were any more in there, but chances are there was, what do I do in a situation like this?
she doesn't seem to understand stupid shit like this really stresses me out.
If i haven't of bit that nail, I would of swallowed it.
I don't know if i swallowed any, but this is stressing the hell out of me.