What's most comforting to your inner sissy???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaddleKitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I just bought a Wonderland costume for Halloween and it came with a dress, headband with bow, and tulle petticoat... I also got over the knee cotton candy stripe socks... I have the petticoat over my diaper with a lightweight Hoodie but no shirt, my socks and my bow headband on plus a paci in my mouth... under a super soft penguin blanket sipping out of my bottle with my cat curled up at my feet... and I have never felt so adorable, girly, and cozy... O.M.G. I'm going to suckle myself to sleep!!!

What puts you there???

WaddleKitten said:
OMG the sailor dress is adorable!!! =0_0= *squee!!!* where did you find that treasure???

Thanks, both of those outfits are my two favorite ones!

I ordered the sailor dress online from the girls section at JCPenney's; I think the brand is Bonnie Jean. The headband next to it was a lucky Kmart find, and the white sweater was from a regional department store chain.

The cream dress and sweater are from the girls section at Kohl's; the brand of both is American Princess. I've got another dress of that same brand coming on Friday ... : )

Hi, your clothes are nice! What shoe do you wear to compliment your clothes? Do you have pictures of them?

SissyKiss said:
Hi, your clothes are nice! What shoe do you wear to compliment your clothes? Do you have pictures of them?

Just a pair of brown dress sandals (from the men's section), if I put shoes on. I don't very often, though.

I don't have shoes... I usually run around barefoot or in socks =^-^=

Wouldn't Mary Janes be the shoes to die for - for most costumes and real life ?
Certainly not your ordinary run of the mill wing tip gear !

babylock1 said:
Wouldn't Mary Janes be the shoes to die for - for most costumes and real life ?
Certainly not your ordinary run of the mill wing tip gear !

I would LOVE some Mary Janes!!! Either a nice kitten heel pair or these adorable kitten design ones from TUK!!!

I really like a plain white t-shirt with a pink shortish skirt, a night diaper, and a paci neckalace and roller skates. One day I will complete that entire look. I am just to nervous to do it right now though. Probably best to start with the roller skates and start getting that painted and modified.

BrandonBabypup said:
I really like a plain white t-shirt with a pink shortish skirt, a night diaper, and a paci neckalace and roller skates. One day I will complete that entire look. I am just to nervous to do it right now though. Probably best to start with the roller skates and start getting that painted and modified.

That sounds super adorable!!! Can't wait to see it!!!

If you are going to be on roller skates - you will have a difficult time mastering the coverage of a diaper and cover under that shortish pink skirt.
And beware of the roller derby demons aiding and abetting the visual effects !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back