Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's most comforting to your inner sissy???

Default What's most comforting to your inner sissy???

I just bought a Wonderland costume for Halloween and it came with a dress, headband with bow, and tulle petticoat... I also got over the knee cotton candy stripe socks... I have the petticoat over my diaper with a lightweight Hoodie but no shirt, my socks and my bow headband on plus a paci in my mouth... under a super soft penguin blanket sipping out of my bottle with my cat curled up at my feet... and I have never felt so adorable, girly, and cozy... O.M.G. I'm going to suckle myself to sleep!!!

What puts you there???

OMG the sailor dress is adorable!!! =0_0= *squee!!!* where did you find that treasure???

Quote Originally Posted by WaddleKitten View Post
    OMG the sailor dress is adorable!!! =0_0= *squee!!!* where did you find that treasure???
    Thanks, both of those outfits are my two favorite ones!

I ordered the sailor dress online from the girls section at JCPenney's; I think the brand is Bonnie Jean. The headband next to it was a lucky Kmart find, and the white sweater was from a regional department store chain.

The cream dress and sweater are from the girls section at Kohl's; the brand of both is American Princess. I've got another dress of that same brand coming on Friday ... : )

Hi, your clothes are nice! What shoe do you wear to compliment your clothes? Do you have pictures of them?

Quote Originally Posted by SissyKiss View Post
    Hi, your clothes are nice! What shoe do you wear to compliment your clothes? Do you have pictures of them?
    Just a pair of brown dress sandals (from the men's section), if I put shoes on. I don't very often, though.

I don't have shoes... I usually run around barefoot or in socks =^-^=

Wouldn't Mary Janes be the shoes to die for - for most costumes and real life ?
    Certainly not your ordinary run of the mill wing tip gear !

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    Wouldn't Mary Janes be the shoes to die for - for most costumes and real life ?
    Certainly not your ordinary run of the mill wing tip gear !
    I would LOVE some Mary Janes!!! Either a nice kitten heel pair or these adorable kitten design ones from TUK!!!

https://alegriashoes.com/collections...nt=18595142529

if any of you can actually wear women's shoes (don't need a special size), try the above at "Alegira".....
    i buy mine where i buy my jeans, at "Whistle WorkWear" in Silverdale Wa.