Diapers and underwear or only diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiyomi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When someone of you wear diapers you use it like underwear or over the diaper you wear your regular underwear? I personally like to use them like underwear specially when im about to sleep

I wear plastic backed adult diapers 24/7 as my underwear. I do not wear anything over the top of diapers other than pants/jeans/cargo shorts.
To bed I wear a plastic backed disposable adult diaper (Dry 24/7 or Abena M4) and T-shirt.

I wear often briefs over my diapers cause they help them stay in place special if I'm very wet.

Reactions: WaffleTear
I always wear my boxer briefs over them if going out in public because it lessons the crinkle. It also helps keep them in place better to prevent sagging as they get wet. However, if I'm home by myself, I don't wear the boxer briefs. It's usually just a shirt and a diaper at that point. Same thing on the rare ocassions I get to wear to bed.

Haven't worn underwear in years. Usually I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants but sometimes a disposable. It helps to wear a onesie over them too.

You guys dont feel a little weird when you only wear diapers instead of your normal underwear? In my personal case yes and I love how the diaper feels between my legs
I love that feeling

I've traditionally worn a spandex brief over my diaper for 1) support, 2) noise reduction, 3) minor leak (and sweat) protection, and 4) sight protection (assuming everything gets tucked in) but recently tried "commando" a few times, too. When I'm out and the diaper starts getting heavy, I really appreciate the support. Also need to invest in my first onesie sometime.

Tokiyomi said:
You guys dont feel a little weird when you only wear diapers instead of your normal underwear? In my personal case yes and I love how the diaper feels between my legs
I love that feeling

Wearing diapers is an unusual feeling and that's part of what makes it good. I can wear underpants any old time. Diapers are for fun and I don't want to spoil that with something mundane like regular underpants. I wear a onesie if I need any additional support or noise reduction.

If I wear in public I usually wear underwear over them just to help reduce noise and cover the diaper a little more. If I am at home then I just wear the diaper with nothing other than jeans or shorts.

I don't even own any underwear! :biggrin:

I threw my underwear out, diapers are the only thing I wear , usually even with dispees I wear Plastic pants and a onesie out of habit , so even if the Hoover dam breaks I'm covered and will not wet into my computer.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Usually just diapers. I really haven't noticed a difference wearing underwear over them, although once in a while I'll have an opportunity to change into a diaper after I've already been dressed in big kid clothes and rather than take my shoes off, I"ll just put the diaper on and pull my underwear back up over it.

I said weird because I don't use diapers 24/7 so Im used to not feel the padding of the diaper and when I put on my goodnites it feels a little strange but as I said I love the feeling of the goodnites between my legs.
Thanks for all your responses n-n :3

I don't find underwear all that exciting, so when I wear diapers, there's usually no underwear involved. The exception would be if I decide that I'd like to wear a disposable baby diaper--Pampers or something--for an extended period. In that case, I might lay the diaper in my underwear like a pad, or else fasten it into some looser boxer shorts with safety pins. For the latter, I actually modified some boxer shorts so that I could quickly find the right tape placement for a comfortable fit. (The particular boxers shown wore our long ago, and I've since made new ones.)

I don't own any underwear meant for me.

I have a couple of pairs of panties which I will occasionally stick over my plastic pants if I'm feeling particularly sissy that day, but that's about it.

When I do get the chance to be diapered I always wear just the diaper since I stay in my room all day. I will put on a pair of pants if I need to but never any underwear. I find they just make things more uncomfortable for me. Plus I do enjoy hearing the crinkling without anything blocking it from being heard.

If I am wearing a diaper, that is my underwear....

Tokiyomi said:
I love that feeling

I think most of us here like that feeling! :cloud9:

I sometimes wear underwear over my diaper, and sometimes I don't. I like the feeling of the way the diaper feels and moves, and it feels more "cute" without underwear. But other times I like the "security" and snugness of having underwear over the top. It depends on my mood. :smile:

Honestly for me, this depends on how well the diaper is at not leaking, if it has been known to leak or sag, I put on some underwear over the top of it. If it doesn't, diaperline all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back