Diapers and underwear or only diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me depends on what I am wearing, if its kakis or something airy that might show leaks, I wear plastic pants. If its dark or blue jeans, generally just wear the diaper by itself. regular underwear over top doesn't usually do much as the top peaks out (of the underwear) anyhow.

As posted in another thread just now, I'll be spending some time with my new ABU and Chill tshirt and white socks and a diaper, provided the house doesn't get too chilly. Diaper+tshirt+white socks = ideal lounge-around-the-house attire.

I pretty much always wear underwear over my diaper, especially if I'm going out in public. I do this mostly to keep "ride-ups" in check and so I don't have to go commando once my diaper is full or leaky. I still love the feeling of wearing just a diaper under my pants, though.

In my case I would rather just wear diapers because I have been partially incontinent since 2010 through no choice of my own and since I can't always make it to the toilet on-time and if as I suspect my body is basically reverting back to the way it was before I was toilet/potty trained in 1983 then I think diapers are the best and most sensible option.

I am currently wearing a sample of a Tykabels Overnight/waddler in size2, but have tried other brands over the six years since developing my problems with severe urinary incontinence also I have a damaged nerve system in my lower body resulting from past epileptic seizure's.

I am going into care at some point next year because of my continued and life-long disabilities and although this will only be part-time or on a casual basis at least then I can get a job and most importantly a place of my own with a carer so that I can be supported for the remainder of my young life and if I can get away with it I will become diapered full-time for the first time since I was a baby in arms 35 years ago.

Obviously I will keep you informed as to my future status once I have fully recovered from major foot surgery this coming Sunday morning and will do the best to make the most of my new life in diapers.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back