Diapers and underwear or only diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
80% of the time I wear panties over my diapers very rarely do i go straight diapers

Dry 24/7s are the best. Those on first, full of course. Then boxer briefs followed by regular shorts. Slept in this configuration often.

if you can fit into them, running shorts are great. they have a built in panty that holds the diaper up nicely. and shorts are childish as well. This, I think is the closest an adult can get to dressing like a child and get away with it completely.

When I'm home, I generally try to wear only a diaper under my clothes. Which usually consist of sweatpants, and a shirt. The sweat pants make me feel like I'm wearing PJs. Sometimes if I decide to wear them out into public, I wear underwear over, usually boxer briefs. Though I do love the feel of just going around in a diaper.

If I'm alone in the house, or my door is closed, sometimes I sit around in a diaper, a shirt, and my robe.

Great idea! That will help by being an extra layer of containment as well.

For me if I'm just at home i wear just my diaper around the house and sometimes with a shirt. When i go out or going to work i do where underwear over them to help cut back on the crinkle, and to help keep them in place if i wet my self.

Ideally, I like just wearing a diaper and a t-shirt. Really gives me that little feeling.

Have yet to go out padded, but if I did, I'd probably use underwear to hide the bulge.
No need for crinkle reduction since I prefer cloth backed disposables.

ConvertUps are discrete and can be worn with or without underwear.

When diapered, I usually wear plastic pants with disposables. No more true leaks.

I do, just to tighten up, I feel like it helps prevent leaking. And it's easier to mess.

at home, like right now, it's a diaper and white tshirt and socks. That's the only way to be home alone imho. For me, white socks complete the "outfit".

When I am home alone while wearing a diaper I don't use underwear. If I am wearing one while someone is close by or i'm outside for awhile then I do wear underwear over it to keep the noise down and so that it doesn't look obvious when I wear pants over them.

So no, normally I don't wear underwear over my diaper unless I have to. I prefer my diaper to be free rather than feeling pushed in towards my body. :)

When I'm wearing, my diaper's my underwear. I used to wear "regular" underwear overtop my diapers--but then one day realized no one knows I'm wearing diapers or even cares, for that matter. Plus, if you're leaving the house, outside noises will completely conceal any crinkling, even if you're wearing sweatpants.

If I'm at home I'm really only wearing a diaper... When I go out I wear boxer briefs over them, for added support and stuff...

It all depends. Usually I wear a diaper like underwear, but if I'm feeling compelled enough to head out of the house padded, usually I'll either slip on a pair of underwear overtop or wear a onesie underneath my clothes.

I wear my boxer briefs over my diaper for noise reduction, support, and just cause if done correctly can hide the diaper from view.

I only wear my diapers. I have worn a swimsuit bottom before to hold in the sag and that was it.

Tokiyomi said:
When someone of you wear diapers you use it like underwear or over the diaper you wear your regular underwear? I personally like to use them like underwear specially when im about to sleep

And what I think if you wear underwear over a diaper, at least for me it's like losing the nice feeling of the diaper, or at least the times I have done that is how I feel it

I will wear underwear with most kinds when I go out in public. If I'm at home I wear just my diaper and sometimes pants

I wear onesie and an abena body stockingn over mine.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back