Diapers and underwear or only diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting question I've never actually thought about this but as I actually looked back I seem to notice the trend I drive a semi so I'm usually never around people and to be honest I can't remember the last time I used a toilet I've pretty much gone 24/7 in diapers unintentionally and I'm getting comfortable enough with them that I can wet myself in any position confidently. Normally if my day entitles just driving it's normally a pair of gym shorts over my abena L4 now if it's only night time driving I just wear a T-shirt and my diaper with no pants but if I have to get out of work a little bit like unload a trailer or strap down cargo I normally wear a pair of underwear over my diaper and under my pants because my carpenter jeans that I work and I have a tendency to bore a hole through the plastic which is a bad feeling all of a sudden you're enjoying wetting yourself and then you feel a nice big wet stream going down your leg not exactly high on my list of favorites really it depends on how much work I'm going to do, how wet my diaper is, and the material of the pants I'm wearing over it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I don't like to wear underwear over my diaper. It takes away some of the feeling I enjoy. However, if I am going to wear the diaper out and about and take it off while out without putting another diaper on, I will wear my boxers over it so I am not commando afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I am a guy I always wear womens brief style panties over my diaper mainly because it keeps everything nice and snug and the diaper is far less prone to leak or come untaped and for me panties provide a feeling very close to a onesie without creeping my wife out

KenworthW900b said:
Even though I am a guy I always wear womens brief style panties over my diaper mainly because it keeps everything nice and snug and the diaper is far less prone to leak or come untaped and for me panties provide a feeling very close to a onesie without creeping my wife out

That's interesting personally I don't like how it feels, maybe because I only use goodnites and it's like having a pair of underwear, you know for the sides of the goodnites and the sides of my regular underwear one over the other so what I prefer is just wearing my goodnites or my underwear but not both

I only wear underwear when I wear my Under jams because they rip on the sides. Other than that, I wear my cloth backed diapers by themselves.

I usually wear my sport performance boxer briefs to help reduce the noise and to keep the waistband of my diapers from sticking out. It doesn't really compress it- it'll expand as the diaper swells as they get wet. If I wear regular briefs, the leg cuffs usually gets caught inside the cuffs of the diaper and starts to wick some of the urine and can soak your pants. Which is why I wear sports boxer briefs so they can't really get into the cuffs of the diapers.

I'm just wearing a Dry 24/7 straight under my jeans. When I first starting to have to wear 24/7, I'd wear boxers over them, but I just found it unnecessary and not adding much.

About 99% of the time I wear only the diaper with no underwear. The rare exception has typically been on days that I've worn to work or something and am trying the be especially discrete.

I actually enjoy the crinkle, and don't want to have the extra layers, so that's why I don't wear anything over the diaper.

Don't like underwear over nappies personally but will wear boxers over them if other people maybe around.

I rarely will wear underwear over my diapers. I almost always just wear them under my pants. The only times I ever did wear underwear over them were times when I was wearing while out with my family or friends.

I usually wear incontinence pants over my nappy.

Sometimes I do sometimes I don't but as a majority of my underwear are boys size 8 as when I'm not padded I wear cartoon briefs. But when I do wear over my diaper I tend to wear a bigger pair between 10-12 or 14-16 over them not to mention I've recently gotten a pair of star wars boxer briefs also in an 8 that I've been wearing over them which covers it up good

I have some good stretchy underwear that help hide my diaper when I'm out and about.

Diapers only, haven't worn underwear for years. 24/7 diapers!

I wear compression style boxer briefs over my diapers. It helps prevent sagging and keeps everything snug and forces the padding right up against your body. This is important when you're incon and don't want to leak at work in front of all your co workers. It also helps hide some of the bulk, again for discretion at work.

Often during the weekend or at home I skip this step and just wear level 4 abeanas as my underwear.

In my case I have to wear diapers because of my disabilities and the fact I have little to no control over my bladder following past epileptic seizure's I suffered from when I was 12-13 years old in 1992/1993, I used to go out in regular underwear but nowadays since my wetting or daytime accidents have increased I have learned to wear diapers instead of being in a situation where I have embarrassing accidents in public.

I have also come to accept the fact that I will most likely be in diapers for the rest of my lifes and this doesn't make me feel like I have such a bad life although I keep my diapers hidden under my regular clothing but saying that sitting here typing this message in nothing but diapers whilst lounging around in the bedroom of the hotel where I am on holiday with the curtains drawn for privacy I do feel almost like a baby/infant all over again but this is such a good feeling that I can't almost describe how heavenly it feels to be sat in fresh diapers and I know for some people this may be too much info but for others I am describing it because I don't want any pictures of me getting out on the net without my control.

Anyway hope this has awnsered your questions
Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

as i wear in secret, i usally have underwear over my diaper, however, when i wear cloth, i have nothing that fit's over it.

When I'm at home, I wear a diaper without regular underwear. But I keep my clothes on when I'm not by myself.

When I'm walking through town, I put boxers over the diaper beforehand. I also try not to make itnoticable.

I wear and use adult briefs all the time for bowel and bladder loss of control. Some of the best briefs like tena maxi, seni quatro and 24/7 are basically silent to use. Thus there is no reason to wear underwear on top. It's only makes the area between the legs thicker and hotter. Plastic pants or gary pants should be worn over disposable briefs to stop leaks and contain mess and odor.

- - - Updated - - -

I also lack any bowel or bladder control and use adult briefs for elimination exclusively. I will have to wear them for the rest of my life. I'm familiar with people wearing adult diapers for seizures. Is it bowel or bladder?

- - - Updated - - -

I also lack any bowel or bladder control and use adult briefs for elimination exclusively. I will have to wear them for the rest of my life. I'm familiar with people wearing adult diapers for seizures. Is it bowel or bladder?

When I went would wear diapers to our local public park (Eagle Point Park) I would wear underwear over my diaper just in case I would not bring enough diapers along, as I would normally spend about 9 hours away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back