Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diapers and underwear or only diapers

Talking Diapers and underwear or only diapers

When someone of you wear diapers you use it like underwear or over the diaper you wear your regular underwear? I personally like to use them like underwear specially when im about to sleep

I wear plastic backed adult diapers 24/7 as my underwear. I do not wear anything over the top of diapers other than pants/jeans/cargo shorts.
    To bed I wear a plastic backed disposable adult diaper (Dry 24/7 or Abena M4) and T-shirt.

I wear often briefs over my diapers cause they help them stay in place special if I'm very wet.

I always wear my boxer briefs over them if going out in public because it lessons the crinkle. It also helps keep them in place better to prevent sagging as they get wet. However, if I'm home by myself, I don't wear the boxer briefs. It's usually just a shirt and a diaper at that point. Same thing on the rare ocassions I get to wear to bed.

Haven't worn underwear in years. Usually I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants but sometimes a disposable. It helps to wear a onesie over them too.

You guys dont feel a little weird when you only wear diapers instead of your normal underwear? In my personal case yes and I love how the diaper feels between my legs
    I love that feeling

I've traditionally worn a spandex brief over my diaper for 1) support, 2) noise reduction, 3) minor leak (and sweat) protection, and 4) sight protection (assuming everything gets tucked in) but recently tried "commando" a few times, too. When I'm out and the diaper starts getting heavy, I really appreciate the support. Also need to invest in my first onesie sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokiyomi View Post
    You guys dont feel a little weird when you only wear diapers instead of your normal underwear? In my personal case yes and I love how the diaper feels between my legs
    I love that feeling
    Wearing diapers is an unusual feeling and that's part of what makes it good. I can wear underpants any old time. Diapers are for fun and I don't want to spoil that with something mundane like regular underpants. I wear a onesie if I need any additional support or noise reduction.

If I wear in public I usually wear underwear over them just to help reduce noise and cover the diaper a little more. If I am at home then I just wear the diaper with nothing other than jeans or shorts.