Peeing while laying down, vs standing up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Over the years I have normally wet my diaper while sitting or standing. I recently discovered that if I pee in my diaper while lying down (flat on my back), the wetness is more likely to distribute better to the rear of the diaper. That is the part that normally seems to be very under used. So now, the first few times I wet my diaper I try to do it laying down to get the distribution I am looking for. Makes my bum feel more like it is a participant in the joy of a wet soggy warm bulky diaper. Love the feeling.
Anyone else discover this? Or am I just late in finding this out?

You could try NorthShore diapers. They are renowned for their ability to spread wetness to the back of the diaper from any position. Their performance and ability to wick to the back of the diaper while seated is unparalleled.

Llayden said:
You could try NorthShore diapers. They are renowned for their ability to spread wetness to the back of the diaper from any position. Their performance and ability to wick to the back of the diaper while seated is unparalleled.

You might also want to try XP Medical's Absorbency Plus,IMHO they will actually outrun a NS

I think Molicare super plus is still the champ at wicking if you time it. Northshores are my daytime diaper, but its Molicare's at nite. I rise to on my knees and flood the front than lay back down in bed. and within no time I can feel my whole bottom warm up. it is really just minutes; very fast.

I think not using your diaper in every position is selling the ABDL lifestyle short. To that end I've partly untrained myself at night, but am still working on effortlessly releasing while walking or driving. Also not gonna try side sleeping until I'm in a position to switch to cloth.

Llayden said:
You could try NorthShore diapers. They are renowned for their ability to spread wetness to the back of the diaper from any position.

I tried two samples recently and definitely noticed that. My butt always felt wet. But I wasn't able to distinguish this from the "I'm about to leak" sensation, and it made me nervous...and a bit physically uncomfortable.

If you like the sensation of a wet butt , you will love cloth, when your wet you feel it , and if you have not used cloth before , since the whole diaper absorbs and spreads the wetness you will feel wet in places you never felt before, just do your reading on caring for cloth before you get them if not cared for properly after use a black mold will grow and next time you wash them they turn into Swiss cheese.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back