Nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdsu09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is your favorite Nintendo game?
Mine would have to be Zelda A Link to the Past. Decided to ask the question as i am playing the game.

Definitely A Link to the Past!

I also really enjoyed playing Starwing.

My personal favorite has to be Super Mario World. I played that game so much I could beat it in an hour. I never get bored with it either.

Micro Machines on the original NES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much the entire Pokemon series of games. I've played it from Pokemon Red and Blue to todays games. It was a big part of my childhood you could say. And it will always be my favorite Nintendo game to play.

thats a tough one, either starfox 64 or The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

A lot of people did not get into majoras mask, but the sheer openness and replayability of the game are what did it for me, that and collecting all the cool masks!!!

Banjo Kazooie was pretty awsome TOO

Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, Banjo Kazooie and Super Smash Brothers Melee are probably my absolute favorites.
Super Mario Bros. 3 was also really really good. Probably is my favorite old school Mario game.

Sure, why not toss out a totally obscure one from the original NES: Rygar, followed by Contra, Blaster Master, Strider, anyone else feeling old???

Pretty much the whole Zelda series. I adored Link to the Past, was absolutely consumed by Occarina of Time, and spent far too much time playing Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

Yoshi games.

My tastes tend to be "old school"... most of my Nintendo experience is from the original NES.

I think my favorite Nintendo game was Super Mario Bros. 3. If I had to pick one, anyway.

*Screams* SUPER MARIO WORLD!!!!!!!!

...Sorry.

But...um..hands down.....the best nintendo game. I didn't even think twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back