Thread: Hello Littles!

Default Hello Littles!

Hi,

This is my first posting to this ABDL community. Just learning my way around, this forum, and wanted to say hi to everyone.

Arrow Whats the point in having multiple forums if no one uses them? ><

Not sure why everyone goes to diaper talk not wanting to talk about diapers, there are other sections for other reasons

You want greetings/introductions to introduce yourself and Adult babies & littles is where you'll find that stuff. This section is more for talking about diapers (what kind your using, what you do to make them work for you or what you really enjoy about them).

Anyway welcome to the board.

Seriously I'm not trying to be rude,
    I'm trying to help you find what you are looking for,

If you come to this section people are looking for chats about diapers, not littles.
    Welcomes are found in the other section, because that way people are looking for those posts and can help you learn a bit more about the site by maybe learning a bit more about yourself and your interests.

Quote Originally Posted by william625 View Post
    Hi,

This is my first posting to this ABDL community. Just learning my way around, this forum, and wanted to say hi to everyone.
    Hello and welcome! I've moved your thread to the greetings forum. Don't worry about mistakenly posting it in the wrong section; everyone here (myself included) was new at some point!

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are some of your hobbies and interests outside of ABDL? Are you more of an AB or a DL?

Anyways, once again, welcome!

Default Woopsies!

Quote Originally Posted by william625 View Post
    Good bye
    Sorry about the misunderstandings and/or hurt feelings here, william625!

I hope that you'll give us another try!

This is your "first post (well second now) in this community" - are you speaking about ADISC's community alone or, the greater AB/DL community all around?

Either way, it can be very nerve wracking getting your feet wet (so to speak)... there is no shame nor condemnation brought or intended to you!

rennecfox's frustrations could have been a bit more couched or, less curt perhaps yet, I feel confident that his intent is otherwise genuinely welcoming of you!

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Not sure why everyone goes to diaper talk not wanting to talk about diapers, there are other sections for other reasons

You want greetings/introductions to introduce yourself and Adult babies & littles is where you'll find that stuff. This section is more for talking about diapers (what kind your using, what you do to make them work for you or what you really enjoy about them).

Anyway welcome to the board.
    And, rennecfox... as a more former literalist myself... technically, everything here is about diapers, in a manner of speaking... You are new enough here yet perhaps, not all that new to AB/DL in general... for some people, this is their first time off the bus - *rural bumpkin travels for the first time, winds up on Broadway St NYC, during rush-hour, on a Friday*

Sometimes, we need to be more clear that we're hand-holding or, at least hand-shaking, as opposed to hand-slapping...

Life happens while we're planning something else...

I hope that you'll both return or, stick around!

My best regards,
    -Marka

*Now, let's hope that I didn't 'step in it' too... *