• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well, I'm here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyPenny

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all, I'm new to this forum here and I was wondering if there was anything I should know or do being a newbie, and there's a lot more to know about me and as much as I'd like to share it, as of now it's irrelevant.

LuckyPenny said:
Hello all, I'm new to this forum here and I was wondering if there was anything I should know or do being a newbie, and there's a lot more to know about me and as much as I'd like to share it, as of now it's irrelevant.

Hello and welcome to Adisc.org. We are a very supportive community of Diaper lovers, adult baby's, etc. If you have any questions or concerns you can simply post a thread in each respective topic for example Diaper lovers. About me I am a diaper lover and a little bit of an adult baby but not fully into that. I also enjoy listening to music, playing video games and hanging out with my friends who don't know my little secret :) . I would suggest reading the ADISC articles and the about adisc section it is full of important information that I haven't covered.... Once again Welcome to ADISC I'm sure you'll love it here.

LuckyPenny said:
Welcome! You can share as muchas you like, if you like(within rules.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back