XP Medical no longer discreet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForArt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whatever changes XP Medical has recently made, have left shipments no longer discreet. On the outside of the box I ordered right after their redesign were the following:

- Midastate Medical Supply
- XP Medical

and worst of all:
- an external packing list with all of the contents in detail

I'm glad I decided to have this one delivered to the FedEx store for the first time. Got lucky there.

So order with caution.

I had an order arrive within the past 2 weeks and it was fine. Plain brown box, nothing incriminating on the label, same discreet packaging as always.

-Gus

I have learn t over the years no one cares what packages come.

Thats not good! Going to call them on Monday and find out whats going on since the cornerstone of XP is discreet shipping and this new revelation is a slap in that promise to us who order from them. Guess the move to Arkansas is coming with issues sadly .

One has to wonder if they (XP) have been bought out by another company,this type of crap is usually what happens during a buyout and I dont think Gary Evans is the type person to do his customers in this manner... just a thought

did you send them a complaint?

it would seem there website has been redesigned

Did you ever think that it was like that because you had to send it to the fedex place. I just got an order from them and it was the same as always. When it goes to fedex like that they need to have the description and everything so that fedex can be sure to get the right package to you and such.

Sounds like XP Medical may have been taken over by Preferred Medical (aka LiveAnew) of Arkansas, same as Caregiver Partnership. I see Preferred brand products on XP site. I wonder if Gary is still involved in XP?

I've been speculating that they've been bought out. I'm a very regular customer, and Gary has always handled correspondence personally, it seems like he's not anymore. I get mine shipped to my apartment, and while it doesn't matter to me whether it's "discreet" or not(I'm disabled, and it takes a real asshole to question that, lol) my last shipment all came in standard Abena cases and not the plain brown ones they used to.

Thank you for the warning. I will make sure I do not order from them, since I am a stealth user.

I can't honestly say it would bother me if the packaging was obvious. most people know I wear nappies and am incontinent anyway.

I'd get in contact with them on that, especially since right on their front page is a discreet packaging promise.

I ordered from them about 2 weeks ago and the only thing I got was it says XP Medical on the top of the box label, I don't think it had the contents listed, and mine were shipped to the FedEx closest to me as well. I don't think when I ordered from them before the re-design that it said XP Medical on it.

MaurepasGnD said:
I've been speculating that they've been bought out. I'm a very regular customer, and Gary has always handled correspondence personally, it seems like he's not anymore. I get mine shipped to my apartment, and while it doesn't matter to me whether it's "discreet" or not(I'm disabled, and it takes a real asshole to question that, lol) my last shipment all came in standard Abena cases and not the plain brown ones they used to.

I think what a lot of the "discrete shipping" people do is open the box and pull out the bags, cut open the seam, reverse the box, tape it back up and load the bags back in. I've orderd quite a few abena xplus from them in the past, and that's how they always did it. The big green stripes and "L4" were on the inside. I've seen other places to do this also, some charge an extra $5, for the extra effort they have to put into packing/shipping.

bambinod said:
I think what a lot of the "discrete shipping" people do is open the box and pull out the bags, cut open the seam, reverse the box, tape it back up and load the bags back in. I've orderd quite a few abena xplus from them in the past, and that's how they always did it. The big green stripes and "L4" were on the inside. I've seen other places to do this also, some charge an extra $5, for the extra effort they have to put into packing/shipping.

That's what Gary did when I ordered Abena M3's a few years back. The A+ diapers come in plain brown box now.

I haven't ordered from them for a couple of months, but I suppose I will see what happens when I end up making another order. Granted, things have gotten to the point where I don't really care if people find out about me buying diapers (I wouldn't bother with these online orders if premium diapers were readily available in brick and mortar stores in the US).

I just got another case of confidry's from xp medical. It came in the same plain cardboard box as always. However, the tape holding the top flaps together had clearly come off of one flap during the shipping and it was partially opened on that one side.

bambinod said:

You know, thinking about it, I think you're right. I've occasionally noticed it but never paid it any mind until now. What probably happened was the new warehouse just hadn't got on board yet, I live in the South and so they're serving me.

I just got me my email from XP Medical on my auto ship order and they no longer give 10% discount.
Just passing this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back