XP Medical no longer discreet

Status
Not open for further replies.
ST50 said:
I can't honestly say it would bother me if the packaging was obvious. most people know I wear nappies and am incontinent anyway.

^this. I don't care anymore. Even the branded case boxes that abena come in aren't obvious. It's not like it has "ADULT DIAPERS" stamped in giant letters on it.

I'd rather my neighbors remain in the dark about my continence problems but I really don't care if the box is marked.

ASs I live in the country with a secluded driveway the only person who sees my deliveries are the UPS guy and i could not care if he see the contents or not.

I figured out that the XP Medical warehouse is located in Conway Arkansas. I got my shipping email and it's coming from there.
Supposed to be delivered Thursday in 2 boxes. They must not be taping the 2 A+ boxes together to make one.
Conway is North of Little Rock a short distance.

oleman72 said:
They must not be taping the 2 A+ boxes together to make one.

That lowers their cost quite a bit, and yes the A+ are some of the smallest diaper cases around. (FULL cases, none of this "we're calling it a case but you're only getting 36 diapers per box" nonsense)

bambinod said:
That lowers their cost quite a bit, and yes the A+ are some of the smallest diaper cases around. (FULL cases, none of this "we're calling it a case but you're only getting 36 diapers per box" nonsense)

I call it 32 per box. They call it 64 per case.

So, has anybody ordered Senis from them recently? I ordered some with my last month's shipment but they told me they were on backorder but they couldn't make it seen on the website...well, it's still not on the website and I haven't received word on when they're going to ship yet and I just ordered my shipment for this month. :/

I ordered a case of Molicare supers today. Hopefully it ships tomorrow. So from what I am hearing, they no longer have the warehouse in Michigan? They still have the lowest price, but I did see the wearing clouds has them on sale for under $70 per case, not sure if that includes shipping though, XP is $87 free shipping.

oleman72 said:
I call it 32 per box. They call it 64 per case.

sorry, when someone says "box of diapers" I can only think of

target-read-clear-dominique-diaper.jpg

(big boys diapers come in cases!)

I live in the Midwest. My XP order arrives tomorrow, I'll post if the packaging isn't discreet.

ArchtopK said:
I ordered a case of Molicare supers today. Hopefully it ships tomorrow. So from what I am hearing, they no longer have the warehouse in Michigan? They still have the lowest price, but I did see the wearing clouds has them on sale for under $70 per case, not sure if that includes shipping though, XP is $87 free shipping.

No Michigan or California warehouse its in Arkansas now ...

I have a case of Abena L4s and a "half case" of Dry24/7 coming tomorrow. We'll see if they're discreet.

My order of Abena M4s and Molicare Supers just arrived 5 minutes ago and they were discreet.

slow processing too it seems, 2 days now, and the order is still "processing". Not a good sign.

Hopefully they get back on track soon. Gary treated us pretty good, he left a high bar to keep up with.

Well, this isn't good. I have a package from xp arriving later today. GULP!

forevernick said:
Well, this isn't good. I have a package from xp arriving later today. GULP!

"HEY FOREVERNICK, your diapers are here!!!' *oh great...*

Mine are on the Fed Ex truck for delivery today.

I got confirmation of shipping today, 3 days after the order was placed. But it just seems to be a matter of slow data entry, because now that I can track it, I can see that it actually shipped the same day I ordered it.

ArchtopK said:
I got confirmation of shipping today, 3 days after the order was placed. But it just seems to be a matter of slow data entry, because now that I can track it, I can see that it actually shipped the same day I ordered it.

same happened with me. Ordered Monday but never got tracking info until yesterday, yet it says it shipped monday evening.

Mine was just delivered and was shipped Monday. Discreet as always in a plain brown box.
Return says From shipping Dept,XP,Conway Ark 72032

About as discreet as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back