Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Is there a way to figure out how long the package will take to arrive? I want the package to arrive on either a Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday, since those are the days where I'm home alone. I don't want anyone to open the package or ask questions I can't really answer.

I live in the central part of the United States it takes about 5 days to arrive at my door step .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DLChad34 said:
I live in the central part of the United States it takes about 5 days to arrive at my door step .

So shipping to Ohio should take about the same time?

It should be about the same time maybe a day or 2 longer usually ups will have a estimated delivery date as to when your shipment will arrive

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Does ABU ship with UPS when you pick the default shipping option? Or is it only when you pick one of the other options?

Once you have the tracking number you can go to the UPS website and choose to hold the shipment at the nearest UPS location. That way you can control when you pick it up and make sure nobody else does it for you. I live in a tiny isolated community where UPS and FedEx shipments go to a general delivery address. I plan on my doing this with my next ABU shipment to prevent any "prying eyes" from seeing my shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back