• Is it fun?
  • Is it easy?
I dont care about the mess I make.
Thanks in advance,
~Nexus

It sucks. I don't like when it happens.

INCONTAL said:
It sucks. I don't like when it happens.
Your opinion, I guess. I like messing a bit so I can take messes well.

I would think that sleeping in a "mess" would give the person diaper rash. There's a lot of acid in feces so you would be taking your chances. It's not something I've ever done, to answer your question.

(assuming "at night" = "in bed")

I'm not a messer m'self, so messing in bed would definitely be a "stretch goal". :)

I suppose that if I wanted to try it, I'd probably skip the actual feces and just drop an overripe banana in my diaper. Overripe bananas smell a lot better than overripe feces for sure!

That all depends a lot on the person as some like to mess and others are disgusted by the thought of. I would say try it some time when you know you can easily change and clean up, that way if you decide you don't like it you can get out of it quickly.

its something that if awake feels good when happens followed imidiately by that awful feeling and smell even with cholorphyll and premium diapers you still end up with that eventually.

CuteBabNexus said:
How does it feel to mess at night?
  • Does it feel good?
INCONTAL said:
It sucks.

CuteBabNexus said:
Your opinion, I guess. I like messing...

It sounds like you already know the answer to your question... :p

I enjoy messing but during the day, so I can change after I've done it. I may stay in a messy diaper for 30 minutes or more but usually never more than an hour. It's one of the many things that helps me feel little.

Also I almost exclusively only do it if I'm wearing disposables, and only if I'm at home.

I don't think I would enjoy messing in the bed, unless I've just woken up, in that case yes.

Messing in your sleep :X

omg......sounds very intense......

tiny said:

It was more a way of informing you, nothing else.

Waking up messy isn't too fun, only once in a while is it somewhat nice for me. Cleanup is a bit of a pain and is more so if you ended up with a rash from being in it. There's also the risk of the mess possibly making it's way too far up the back or front waistband or maybe even a "blowout", and if you aren't using a diaper cover or plastic pants and that happens, you're gonna have quite a time cleaning up.

I usually wear cloth diapers at night and messing is a real pain. When I wake up it takes a lot longer to change and clean up, plus my bedroom smells bad. Fortunately it doesn't happen very much now.

I woke up and messed a pull up without realizing I had on a pull up. I didn't like it because I didn't noticed the pull-ups right away. I need to wear thicker diapers. That is the difference between being happy messing in bed and not being happy.

tiny said:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I love messing, day or night. It feels warm, it feels care-free and I love it.

I like messing during the day. During night I just recently had my first sleep eith diapers, so haven't got there yet, :)
Anyway I don't know what does it fell like but it defenetlly sounds like an interesting and emotional experience, for good ot bad.

My advice would be, if you want to experience being in a messy nappy at night or waking up messy, then try putting oatmeal in your nappy, as you get changed for bed. It isn't harmful to the skin (as long as it isn't too hot to start with!) so you don't have to worry about how long you stay in it, and it doesn't smell at all. Plus you can make it whatever volume and consistency you want.

The only thing you'll miss is the experience of actually 'going' (although that doesn't matter as much if the idea is to mess in your sleep anyway, or if you want to know what it feels like to mess in bed, you can do that without sleeping the whole night in it). And of course you'll know it isn't the 'genuine thing'. But if I were you I'd consider it.

I have done it before on more than one occasion and I will say this. Prepare for a rash if you decide to try this XD. Typically to the point where you may have to waddle for the rest of the day due to the burn of the rash lol. Also the messier it is the worse the rash typically will be. Also sometimes it can start to feel pretty bad within 30 minutes of wearing it, so it's not like it's always fun to do.

I find you are best off doing it during the day rather than trying to sleep in it ... typically never ended well for me.

I'm a female and have done this many times. I recommend using a diaper rash cream and plastic pants incase of a blowout. I enjoy it and have never had a rash or infection. Oh and febreeze! The poopy diaper smell lingers in the bedding and bedroom.

- - - Updated - - -

I've also noticed whenever I sleep in a poopy diaper I often have dreams about pooping my pants or pooping my diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back