Best diaper to show the wet patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This a little like weirder thread I am starting, but like what have you all tried that when you flood it or use it, what diaper shows the best like wet patch? I'll try to link a picture that is a good example. I'm stuck with goodnites and Abena m4's. You'd think Abena m4's would be great at showing the wet patch, but the place I ordered them from eBay gave me the cloth backed Abena m4 Air Plus's, the cloth backed not plastic back so they are not the best at showing a wet patch. Goodnites are ok, if you take off the little cover to them they show decently, but I'm kinda looking for a diaper that like shows a really good wet patch when you wet it, like showing a really good color when you wet it and showing that you're wet. It's kinda gonna be hard to find good pictures since I can't do crotch shots and they're mostly on tumblr, and I have to find some that aren
't super sexual or close-ups.View attachment 27586
View attachment 27587

A thin white plastic backed diaper would.

Take vitamin B-2. Trust me.

Llayden said:
Take vitamin B-2. Trust me.

I'm gonna guess it just like makes you flood a diaper without waiting as long haha

- - - Updated - - -

INCONTAL said:
A thin white plastic backed diaper would.

And yeah I knew that, just like if there were any specific diapers that show it the best. I know plastic backed are good for that.

vitamin B-2 will just make your pee very yellow hehe

Attends Classic briefs with waistband they are plastic backed and very white and when I wore them decades ago they did show your wetness and they did feel wet too try learning in high school in a wet Attends Diaper its not fun. back then they had a heavy perfume smell so anyone around you would know you are wearing a diaper. You can get them on Walgreens web site or wal mart web site and you can get them shipped to the store and you can pick them up there if you want .

goodnitesco96 said:
I'm gonna guess it just like makes you flood a diaper without waiting as long haha

- - - Updated - - -

Incorrect. Your urine will be more yellow than the yellowest Gatorade. Wetting your diaper will be like highlighter on a white paper. It won't matter what diaper you're wearing at that point, you'll be able to see very clearly that it is wet.

Llayden said:
Incorrect. Your urine will be more yellow than the yellowest Gatorade. Wetting your diaper will be like highlighter on a white paper. It won't matter what diaper you're wearing at that point, you'll be able to see very clearly that it is wet.

So it's basically like not drinking a lot of water then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodnitesco96 said:
So it's basically like not drinking a lot of water then?

Sure. I'm not sure how I can be more clear with my written communications. Try it or not, up to you.

No I get what you're saying I get it, but like doesn't your pee get yellower when you don't drink as much liquids?

No, it does not. Urine production slows down with dehydration as the body tries to conserve what little water it has. The urine, conversely, becomes much more concentrated and darker in color. It's like a very dark brown-gold, and reeks to high heaven due to the high concentration of uric acid and assorted salts. It can even become cloudy at it's worst. None of these side effects are desirable in the least.

The B-2 will make your urine exactly as I've already stated, highlighter yellow, almost Mt. Dew in color. It's the most neon yellow-y yellow you've ever seen. The reason that happens is that you are ingesting far more Riboflavin than your body can process so it passes it straight back out in your urine. This actually happens with most vitamins. Vitamins are possibly the biggest "health" scam in history. Very very very few people in the world are actually in need of vitamin supplements. Most average diets already provide more vitamins than your body can process so it passes the excess amount out, and if you add in a vitamin supplement on top of that, you are passing out the entire supplement. The big thing here though, is that you can safely ingest high levels of vitamins without harming your body. That's why they come in ridiculous amounts if you look at the labels on some bottles. Some of them are in excess of 5000% of your daily requirement.

B-2 (Riboflavin) just happens to have the benefit, for you and some of us, of coloring your urine. If you are a fairly healthy person and do a decent job maintaining hydration your urine tends to be clear. For myself, I was having a hard time determining the remaining capacity of my protection at certain times a few years ago. I couldn't feel how much they had absorbed. I needed a way, a visual indicator, to help me determine when they had reached their limit and were ready for a change. My urine was clear most of the time and provided an exceptionally poor visual indication of total usage. With this supplement it became really easy for me to duck into a stall and take a quick visual assessment of the situation down there.

I have since had feeling return in that area and don't have to rely on visual aids anymore, but I still do like the yellow for some reason. It's a color that can't be hidden. I was wearing Molicare Superplus and Tranquility Slimline Breathable's at the time. The Molicares are a dark purple and the Tranquility's were orange/peach colored. The coloring due to the supplement still showed easily in those diapers.

goodnitesco96 said:
I'm kinda looking for a diaper that like shows a really good wet patch when you wet it, like showing a really good color when you wet it and showing that you're wet.

Err, if you don't mind me asking, what are you planning?

depends4me, visible wetting aids in determining how much capacity has been used, and also might help with internal narratives of others possibly knowing that they've wet.

Llayden said:
Vitamins are possibly the biggest "health" scam in history. Very very very few people in the world are actually in need of vitamin supplements

Amen. About the only two that I've read have any real use are D-3 (most people don't get enough sun), and B-12 if you're vegetarian, and both sublingual because they are sometimes not absorbed well if you swallow them. And watch out because most mainstream cereals are medicated with lots of vitamins as well.

I wonder whether B-2 affects absorption capacity at all, due to interacting with the SAP in the diaper (I know that salt in the urine reduces diaper capacity, for example, one reason drinking lots of water makes diapers able to hold more).

Prairie said:
... both sublingual because they are sometimes not absorbed well if you swallow them.

I wonder whether B-2 affects absorption capacity at all, due to interacting with the SAP in the diaper (I know that salt in the urine reduces diaper capacity, for example, one reason drinking lots of water makes diapers able to hold more).

Most medications in pill form are NOT soluble or readily absorbed in the human body. One of the biggest, most expensive, and time consuming parts of the process to create a pill is figuring out how to increase it's solubility. The engineering that goes into something seemingly as simple as a pill can be astounding. Most medications are combined with a polymer that is readily soluble in water (our gut) that will allow the medication to be absorbed as well. But, they do tons of testing to determine which polymers to use, what size, and how much to determine the rates of absorption. Whether you want a time release or the whole dose all at once. Some pills are pretty mechanical in nature too. They'll have a protective outer membrane with two layers inside. The bottom layer will be a substance that swells as it absorbs water, the top layer will be the medication combined with the soluble polymers. Then they use a laser to drill a small hole on top of the pill and as the bottom layer swells with absorption it acts like a piston driving out a measured dose of meds over a predetermined time. Pill manufacturing is pretty amazing.

I haven't noticed any adverse affects in diaper performance. To the contrary, all I have observed are benefits. The primary is the color for visual aid. The secondary is odor. I have noticed that the B-2 lends its self to a "sweet" smell, almost sugary. Rather pleasant really. Although, that could just be my own sense of smell. It might be rancid to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back