Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best diaper to show the wet patch?

Default Best diaper to show the wet patch?

This a little like weirder thread I am starting, but like what have you all tried that when you flood it or use it, what diaper shows the best like wet patch? I'll try to link a picture that is a good example. I'm stuck with goodnites and Abena m4's. You'd think Abena m4's would be great at showing the wet patch, but the place I ordered them from eBay gave me the cloth backed Abena m4 Air Plus's, the cloth backed not plastic back so they are not the best at showing a wet patch. Goodnites are ok, if you take off the little cover to them they show decently, but I'm kinda looking for a diaper that like shows a really good wet patch when you wet it, like showing a really good color when you wet it and showing that you're wet. It's kinda gonna be hard to find good pictures since I can't do crotch shots and they're mostly on tumblr, and I have to find some that aren
    't super sexual or close-ups.Attachment 27586
    Attachment 27587

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Take vitamin B-2. Trust me.
    I'm gonna guess it just like makes you flood a diaper without waiting as long haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    A thin white plastic backed diaper would.
    And yeah I knew that, just like if there were any specific diapers that show it the best. I know plastic backed are good for that.

vitamin B-2 will just make your pee very yellow hehe

Attends Classic briefs with waistband they are plastic backed and very white and when I wore them decades ago they did show your wetness and they did feel wet too try learning in high school in a wet Attends Diaper its not fun. back then they had a heavy perfume smell so anyone around you would know you are wearing a diaper. You can get them on Walgreens web site or wal mart web site and you can get them shipped to the store and you can pick them up there if you want .

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitesco96 View Post
    I'm gonna guess it just like makes you flood a diaper without waiting as long haha

- - - Updated - - -
    Incorrect. Your urine will be more yellow than the yellowest Gatorade. Wetting your diaper will be like highlighter on a white paper. It won't matter what diaper you're wearing at that point, you'll be able to see very clearly that it is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Incorrect. Your urine will be more yellow than the yellowest Gatorade. Wetting your diaper will be like highlighter on a white paper. It won't matter what diaper you're wearing at that point, you'll be able to see very clearly that it is wet.
    So it's basically like not drinking a lot of water then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitesco96 View Post
    So it's basically like not drinking a lot of water then?

Sure. I'm not sure how I can be more clear with my written communications. Try it or not, up to you.

No I get what you're saying I get it, but like doesn't your pee get yellower when you don't drink as much liquids?