Usain Bolt Donated $10 million to Haiti after Hurricane Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So after Hurricane Matthew hit Haiti pretty bad, with rebuilding most likely still going on after the earthquake 6 years ago, Usain Bolt donated $10 million to Haiti to help rebuild after they got hit in the last few days. With all of this political talk and creepy clown stuff that is all over the news, I figured I'd spread something that someone is doing to help others. If any ABDL's have gotten displaced or injured by Matthew, I wish the best of luck and the ABDL community is here for you. We are sorry about Matthew, and we are thinking of all of you in Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, and any part of the East Coast that has been affected.
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/56hz17/usain_bolt_donates_10m_to_haiti/

Wow, that's a lot of money. It's interesting to see who the really big people are, and height has nothing to do with it.

I think this is a great thing but I don't know if it will help. After the earthquake in 2010 a lot of money was donated but I remember hearing nothing was done with it because the government was so corrupt at the time. Hopefully this time things will be different.

That's a lot of trees to eat.

Maxx said:
I used to think Usain was nothing but a showboat. Several interviews during this last Olympics convinced me I was wrong. This is more evidence that he's a decent guy.
Usain Bolt is a very competitive person. He is a show boat, but, I think it's ok. I think his showing off, is for the kids and people of Jamaica, he's considered a hero there. They celebrate him and he shows the love back. He's also very involved with the welfare of the country as well.

The NFL is missing a lot of what they had. There's no character in the game anymore. It's becoming more boring every year.

If there is no emotion in anything, then there's nothing to watch.

goodnitesco96 said:
Well damn... I hoped this was true that he donated but I guess not

Oddly, it's not even the first time a story like this with him and a donation has been hoaxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back