Big butts and diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Are there any advantages in having a broad butt and have diapers wearing?

if anything I'd assume it would be a nuisance when pants shopping

I can only think of a few dozen disadvantages. Larger body types in general but especially with added layers of cellulite are going to have more challenges being padded than slim, light weight builds.

Smurfen said:
Are there any advantages in having a broad butt and have diapers wearing?

Well, it might be good to define "big". I've often called my own butt "big", but "shapely" might be a better term. My waist measurement is 38", but if I measure around the fullest part of my hips and butt, I get 44". Almost 45", actually. I've never found this level of bigness to be an issue. On the contrary, actually; having hips and a butt helps keep your diapers up--gives 'em something to hang on. Of course, having a "big" butt likely also increases your rise measurement, which means that while your waist measurement may be appropriate for, say, a medium diaper, your rise may dictate a large. I'm right on the edge there. In some diapers, a medium is fine. In others, I need a large, mainly because the length of the diaper isn't sufficient to really clear my hips and butt.

The most challenging body shape--for diapers and just about any clothing--is the "ice cream cone" figure, where you've got excess circumference above the waist, and you get steadily narrower from there to the ground. Nothing stays up!

So... :shrug: Could be worse!

I myself have quite a big butt, my diaper may or may not of made it bigger, but I don't care. It sucks that puberty wanted me to have a bigger butt so :neener_neener: to puberty

No, it's super annoying! In my waist I'm a large but in two tape diapers the bottoms tapes barely reach the landing zone because of my big butt. Haha!

deerest said:
No, it's super annoying! In my waist I'm a large but in two tape diapers the bottoms tapes barely reach the landing zone because of my big butt. Haha!

I think what you're saying is: Two-tape (per side) diapers are utter poopoo!

And I agree! (No need to clarify yourself!)

:)

Reactions: Guestrooms
Cottontail said:
I think what you're saying is: Two-tape (per side) diapers are utter poopoo!

And I agree! (No need to clarify yourself!)

:)

Hahaha! Yeah, exactly!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it to be a problem as well. I have the same problem as Deerest, my waist is 36 inches so it is within range of most medium diapers however I am forced to use larges because having a big butt I can barely get the bottom tapes to reach. So I end up wearing larges which fit good around my butt and legs but end up to where the top tapes are almost touch each other when fastened.

Angelic said:
I myself have quite a big butt, my diaper may or may not of made it bigger, but I don't care. It sucks that puberty wanted me to have a bigger butt so :neener_neener: to puberty

I like big butts on wemen.

Smurfen said:
I like big butts on wemen.

Who knew Sir Mixalot was a forum member?:)

I lost my big butt over the last 10 months and don 't miss it. I fit nicely in a med now.

Not really in my opinion although extra the padding does make me feel more comfortable, I prefer to be discrete when I comes to wearing diapers unless it is at night-time when I am sleeping as per my earlier blogs.

Wearing a thick diaper can signal you out for bullying and ridicule from strangers in society and that's not a good thing because it can ruin your life although if your into wearing diapers then maybe you might have some sort of joy if you like this thing although personally my reasons for wearing this form of protection is for a more practical reason.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back