Favorite Football Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't think this has been posted in awhile, but what football team do you guys rep/support? I'm talking about American NFL football, not European football. I've played soccer and I like it a lot and lettered 3 years for High School, but I don't think as many people really pay attention to it. I'm from Colorado, so I of course have to rep the Broncos, and I have been a fan pretty much since I really watched football, and I was born before Denver won back to back Super Bowls in 1997 and 1998 (born in 96).

Being that i was born and raised in Minnesota I am a die hard Vikings fan I bleed purple and gold...lmdao

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DLChad34 said:
MN Vikings I bleed purple and gold...lmdao

Honestly Minnesota has been the surprise of the season besides Philly. Your guys' defense looks great and Bradford has been actually healthy for once haha. If he stays healthy and your defense keeps playing the way it has, I can see you guys going to the Divisional or Championship round!

That is my hope this season but win or loose even through disappointment I will always be rooting for the purple and gold

DLChad34 said:
That is my hope this season but win or loose even through disappointment I will always be rooting for the purple and gold

Even though I want Denver to win more SuperBowls, Minnesota is one of those teams I don't hate, I like their team and it's kind of similar to Denver's (without as much pass rush).

Seattle Seahawks.

I do give cudos to the gm for making the trade for s.bradford he has been a great addition to the team after t.bridgewater ended his season before the season even began with a non contact injury

DLChad34 said:
I do give cudos to the gm for making the trade for s.bradford he has been a great addition to the team after t.bridgewater ended his season before the season even began with a non contact injury

Honestly that was a really really sketchy trade for Minnesota because Bradford is one of the most non-healthy players in the league. It's working out for you guys this season, I hope that you at least get further than you did last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxx said:
None of the above. It would normally be the Chicago Bears, but it looks like they intend to play a 20 game preseason with 3rd string players this year. I watched and rooted for them in 1969. I'm not doing that again, especially since I have the Cubs and Blackhawks.

The Bears seem like the team to pick up most of Denver's throwaways[emoji23]

Go 'hawks!!!!!!!

My family and I are big Steelers fans, but here's the caveat. Being from New Jersey I tend to keep my eye on the Giants. Living in Virginia I've routed for the Redskins, but Steelers come first.

dogboy said:
My family and I are big Steelers fans, but here's the caveat. Being from New Jersey I tend to keep my eye on the Giants. Living in Virginia I've routed for the Redskins, but Steelers come first.

Well that's gotta be fun haha

Well if it wasn't obvious, the New Orleans Saints. They're the home team and my family has always rooted for them, so I do as well.

DLChad34 said:
Being that i was born and raised in Minnesota I am a die hard Vikings fan I bleed purple and gold...lmdao

Same here. It's about time they start winning. Of course, we're still waiting for the other shoe to drop before the end of the season.

Honestly I think coach Zimmer has done a wonderful job turning the ship around and to be 5-0 at bye week is a good thing we haven't had a 5-0 start since 2009 soooo I guess we can just wait and see what happens in a couple of weeks

New England Patriots and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Used to be a big Denver Broncos fan until Payton Manning joined them then I hated them. I also like Da Bears but I am more for the Pats and Steelers. Of course being born in Massachusetts you kinda go more for the home team since you are from that area.

I'm a lifelong fan of the Washington Redskins, even though I'm "supposed" to be a Baltimore Ravens fan due to me being born in and raised near Baltimore. We won four games in a row (including against the Ravens in Baltimore) and woulda won five in a row and then we BLEW IT AGAINST THE LIONS UGGGGGHHHHH!!!! But I'm still looking to the upcoming London game against the Bengals.

Janiseguchi said:
New England Patriots and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Used to be a big Denver Broncos fan until Payton Manning joined them then I hated them. I also like Da Bears but I am more for the Pats and Steelers. Of course being born in Massachusetts you kinda go more for the home team since you are from that area.
Yeah I don't know what it is about the New England area I was born in Framingham Mass but I've never actually lived there but for some reason the Bruins the Pats and the Red Sox are hardwired into my DNA along with using the phrases "pass the clicker" and "bang a U-ey" and when I get a little inebriated people swear I grew up in Boston I think being a new Englander is a genetic DNA trait. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back