Favorite Football Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Rips off shirt revealing a jersey* EAGLES!!!! EEEEEEEAAAAAGGGGLLLLEEEEEESSS! *Battle cry and runs out*
Philadelphia-Eagles.jpg

Green Bay Packers Go Pack Go

w0lfpack91 said:
Yeah I don't know what it is about the New England area I was born in Framingham Mass but I've never actually lived there but for some reason the Bruins the Pats and the Red Sox are hardwired into my DNA along with using the phrases "pass the clicker" and "bang a U-ey" and when I get a little inebriated people swear I grew up in Boston I think being a new Englander is a genetic DNA trait. Lol
Patriots here too. Already geared up for today's revenge game against Buffalo. Brady's back baby!!!!! Don't forget about the Bubbla, Jimmies and of course
clam chowdah!

So I was at the Saints game today, and we won! Beat the Hawks! So happy, it was such a struggle even getting to it because my wheelchair broke and we had to buy replacement leg rests, but we made it in and the Saints won! #WhoDat !!!

Yesterday 's game was just a catastrophe from the beginning

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DLChad34 said:
Yesterday 's game was just a catastrophe from the beginning

I heard the Vikings decided to go as the Browns for Halloween.

I live in the UK and used to previously support Newcastle United FC because I was born near there but since they got sponsorship from a lone shark company called wonger.com, I have switched to supporting Manchester City FC this was because I got sick of the corrupt practices of Michael Ashley.

It was a real shame having to switch teams in terms of support but I feel that I have come to the end of my tether with the corrupt and shameful practices at my former foot-ball club as it's ruining a previously good team.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back