Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Football Team?

Default Favorite Football Team?

I don't think this has been posted in awhile, but what football team do you guys rep/support? I'm talking about American NFL football, not European football. I've played soccer and I like it a lot and lettered 3 years for High School, but I don't think as many people really pay attention to it. I'm from Colorado, so I of course have to rep the Broncos, and I have been a fan pretty much since I really watched football, and I was born before Denver won back to back Super Bowls in 1997 and 1998 (born in 96).

Being that i was born and raised in Minnesota I am a die hard Vikings fan I bleed purple and gold...lmdao

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DLChad34 View Post
    MN Vikings I bleed purple and gold...lmdao

Honestly Minnesota has been the surprise of the season besides Philly. Your guys' defense looks great and Bradford has been actually healthy for once haha. If he stays healthy and your defense keeps playing the way it has, I can see you guys going to the Divisional or Championship round!

That is my hope this season but win or loose even through disappointment I will always be rooting for the purple and gold

That is my hope this season but win or loose even through disappointment I will always be rooting for the purple and gold

Even though I want Denver to win more SuperBowls, Minnesota is one of those teams I don't hate, I like their team and it's kind of similar to Denver's (without as much pass rush).

I do give cudos to the gm for making the trade for s.bradford he has been a great addition to the team after t.bridgewater ended his season before the season even began with a non contact injury

I do give cudos to the gm for making the trade for s.bradford he has been a great addition to the team after t.bridgewater ended his season before the season even began with a non contact injury

Honestly that was a really really sketchy trade for Minnesota because Bradford is one of the most non-healthy players in the league. It's working out for you guys this season, I hope that you at least get further than you did last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of the above. It would normally be the Chicago Bears, but it looks like they intend to play a 20 game preseason with 3rd string players this year. I watched and rooted for them in 1969. I'm not doing that again, especially since I have the Cubs and Blackhawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    None of the above. It would normally be the Chicago Bears, but it looks like they intend to play a 20 game preseason with 3rd string players this year. I watched and rooted for them in 1969. I'm not doing that again, especially since I have the Cubs and Blackhawks.
    The Bears seem like the team to pick up most of Denver's throwaways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk