Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forgotten to put on diapers

Default Forgotten to put on diapers

Hi

Has it happened to you any time that you have forgotten to put on your diapers before you go out or to a meeting or restaurant or anywhere else?

This would require that I intended to wear a diaper out, but then didn't follow through with that intent. Which would be weird, I think, since forgetting by definition means you weren't thinking about the thing you forgot. I suppose there have been some times where I planned in advance to wear a diaper out, but on the day I just didn't feel like it or didn't bother with it and went through my normal routine of getting dressed.

I can't say that's ever been a thing for me. Wearing is very deliberate, even when I'm 24/7, it requires conscious effort to decide to stick with it.

Never did that. But forgot to remove my diaper before getting a bath. It was a fun experience though.

yeah, had an agonizing car ride over to the restaurant as I had a pot of coffee earlier and had assumed we weren't going for 35 Minute ride.

I've occasionally forgotten to put a used but dry pull-up on right-side out. Does that count?

I don't feel like I am dressed without a diaper on, I have to wear one

More than once Iíve half asleep removed an uncomfortably wet diaper during the night and failed to put a new one on only to wet again.

you'd have to be pretty out of it to pull on pants commando without realizing it

I've seen a few people comment about putting on their pullups inside-out though. That's entirely doable. assuming you don't notice the different texture.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    This would require that I intended to wear a diaper out, but then didn't follow through with that intent. Which would be weird, I think, since forgetting by definition means you weren't thinking about the thing you forgot.
    Fun reply, well written. XD
    Anyway unfortunatly for me I do not wear that often that I can 'forget' it. I does happen, anyway, that after a change I'm not re-diapering but finishing the 'scene'.