Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfen

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

Most of the people that have incontinence and wear diapers feel more uncomfortable the more flooded the diaper is and after they have pee in it for only one or two times they change it. How many times do you flood your diapers and do you feel more comfortable with a flooded diaper than a new and fresh one?

I have that opinion that disposable diapers are pretty expensive and to get the most out of the money I´ve spent for them I flood every tiny square millimeters of them or at least 30 times depending on how thick it is. If I have extra booster pads in my diapers I flood them even more maybe up to 60 times. They don´t feel any wet at all just swollen and even thicker than before and I don´t care at all about this. When I do any activities I just try to forget how many times I have flooded my diapers. This is a part of my fetish to flood the diapers as much as possible.

When I put on a diaper and plastic pants I feel comfortable. When I wet the diaper I'm glad that the plastic pants contain the wetness. When I get up to walk and my diaper feel heavy and starts to sag, the rocking motion of the diaper doesn't feel comfortable, and I need to change it

The best feeling to me is a diaper completely saturated, unfortunately a diaper in that state can only be worn a short time. i love the sag of the diaper between my legs, i love how it's weight gently pulls down on my plastic panties and i can feel the leg bands stretching, and of course the warmth and squishiness is amazing. This puts me in a quandary at each change as i want to extend the time in a diaper like that, but i do not want to leak.

When i can feel the wetness i change.

As an observation: flooding for ABDLs generally refers to significant rapid urination. It sounds like what you're talking about is getting full use out of a diaper or saturation.

I don't feel the need to go often, so I usually hold and flood to whatever degree when I'm wearing. A lot of the time I'm wearing thinner diapers (discretion and preference), so after a good wetting, one of those is likely done. If it's a thicker one. I do prefer to get something like full use out of it but it's ultimately more dependent on external factors, like when it's convenient to change, what I'm planning to do, how long I've been wet, etc.

depends on the diaper and what I'm doing, if at home watching something on an underpad and I don't want to get up it can be comfortable. If I'm out in my car and have several episodes of wetting and I'm beginning to get worried its going to leak on my pants then no, it's nerve wracking.

Some diapers that hold together and don't clump apart its kind of like sitting on a memory foam pillow, only wet diapers that break apart it feels like being stuck in a trash bag filled with water and wet tissues.

If like a diaper gets completely flooded for me, definitely yes I love wet diapers. I'll probably stay in it as long as I can, maybe do some other stuff in it ;), maybe try to wet a little more, and when it gets to the point of falling off, I'll change. I just love having a wet diaper honestly, but with goodnites, you can only flood it so much till it leaks.

full diapers are not terribly uncomfortable but dry diapers are almost most comfortable.

A hyper capacity diaper is most comfortable for me after 2 wettings. I like the feel of the weight and squishyness that kind of molds to the shape of my body. also, its warm. but once I can feel it wet against my skin, GROSS, and it gets changed.

Sleeping in dry diapers/training pants are comfy and soft and warm

Wet/flooded diapers are exciting! especially when they sag from all the tinkles! LOL :laugh:

SoakedSheets said:
full diapers are not terribly uncomfortable but dry diapers are almost most comfortable.

I'll grant you that! ..,

I don't wear much unfortunatlly, but when I do big part of the fun is staying with the used diapers. Few months ago I double diapered and flooded it completely, then stayed with it for an hour or two more. It was very powerfull experiance for me. I'm not sure if the term ''comfortable'' is hte way to describe it, but I surely like wearing the diapers this way. And I like the waddeling forced by the full diapers aswell (even though this part is defenetlly *not* comfortable).

matetan said:
I don't wear much unfortunatlly, but when I do big part of the fun is staying with the used diapers. Few months ago I double diapered and flooded it completely, then stayed with it for an hour or two more. It was very powerfull experiance for me.

Do you wear overnight? I almost always wake up wet, and it's still an amazing feeling for me. You may like knowing you've been sleeping in a wet diaper, diapred for hours

I do prefer to go to bed dry however. I drink a tall glass of milk right before bed and it helps me get to sleep and stay asleep, and also of course helps insure my diaper's pretty wet by morning. I wake up frequently throughout the night, so getting back to sleep fast is important. No trips across the cold floor is a plus. Just wet my diaper and get right back to sleep. I often hit the loo when I change for bed, so it's at least an hour or two of sleeping dry most nights, the rest be wet to in increasing degree.

well they certainly are plumper... and warmer (for awhile)

I love a wet diaper yes. As for it being more comfortable it depends. I think it's more of a time thing and how long the diaper has been used. Now I don't wear much simply cause I am broke, last time was around last Christmas and before than probably 2 years ago or something like that. So in the last 3 years, have gotten diapers twice.

Anyway, when I do have diapers, I do like to try and stay in one as long as possible and I absolutely love feeling wet. The more squish and thickness there is the better. However, once it gets to that point of falling apart, leaking or stinking .. .that is when I most certainly prefer a dry diaper over a wet one.

There is an exception though, if i'm leaking but have other forms of protection than it doesn't matter ... then leaking is fine as long as it's in the comfort of my own home. In this case I may even stay in the diaper and leak a few times just for fun or up until the diaper just can't take anymore.

Reactions: Kane2000
I don't think it is a question of more comfortable. For me it is a more comforting feeling to be in a warm wet soggy bulky heavy diaper.

I like both a dry diaper and a wet one.

When I first put on a diaper, I will try to keep it dry as long as reasonably possible. When I start to wet the diaper, it doesn't feel as good as when the diaper is dry but as I wet more and more, the diaper feels better and better. The diaper feels really good when very wet but, of course, that also indicates that it is time to change unless you don't mind leaking.

I will admit I do find a flooded diaper comfy. I like both wet and dry diapers. But after awhile it just gets too uncomfy for me and I need to change into a dry one. But yeah I would say that a good flooded diaper feels comfy to me.

Janiseguchi said:
I will admit I do find a flooded diaper comfy. I like both wet and dry diapers. But after awhile it just gets too uncomfy for me and I need to change into a dry one. But yeah I would say that a good flooded diaper feels comfy to me.

I fully agree with you I also love flooded diapers and find them much more comfy than dry diapers.

bambinod said:
Do you wear overnight? I almost always wake up wet, and it's still an amazing feeling for me. You may like knowing you've been sleeping in a wet diaper, diapred for hours

I do prefer to go to bed dry however. I drink a tall glass of milk right before bed and it helps me get to sleep and stay asleep, and also of course helps insure my diaper's pretty wet by morning. I wake up frequently throughout the night, so getting back to sleep fast is important. No trips across the cold floor is a plus. Just wet my diaper and get right back to sleep. I often hit the loo when I change for bed, so it's at least an hour or two of sleeping dry most nights, the rest be wet to in increasing degree.

I had only slept in diapers twice by far, it is very uncofortable for me since I live with my parents and when the house is free I prefere (not always though, but many times) to sleep with my girlfriend and with her unfortunatly it is not possible to sleep with a diaper on.
BUT in the two times I did sleep in diaper, I had a supercalifranjelisticexpialidoshy night, and I crave to do it again as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back