Are flooded diapers more comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
matetan said:
I had only slept in diapers twice by far, it is very uncofortable for me since I live with my parents and when the house is free I prefere (not always though, but many times) to sleep with my girlfriend and with her unfortunatly it is not possible to sleep with a diaper on.
BUT in the two times I did sleep in diaper, I had a supercalifranjelisticexpialidoshy night, and I crave to do it again as soon as I can.

Why don´t you tell your girlfriend you have to wear diapers when you sleep if you´re lucky she accept it and maybe she wanna try it too?

Smurfen said:
Why don´t you tell your girlfriend you have to wear diapers when you sleep if you´re lucky she accept it and maybe she wanna try it too?

It's not as simple as that. The whole thing of me being little and ABDL was discussed for long time, and I tried in many ways to convince her try it, but no success...

Right now I'm in a completely soaked Rearz Safari. It's so wet that I waddle when I walk cause I can't close my legs and I love it. The next best part is being able to put on a nice dry diaper here in a minute.

alwayz said:
When I put on a diaper and plastic pants I feel comfortable. When I wet the diaper I'm glad that the plastic pants contain the wetness. When I get up to walk and my diaper feel heavy and starts to sag, the rocking motion of the diaper doesn't feel comfortable, and I need to change it

I love the rocking!!!!

I will wear a wet diaper until it shows any sign of leaking, or if it feels like I might rash up if I go any longer, but how squishy the diaper gets, especially if you wet standing up and then sit down, is heavenly to me.

I know that every body has there own preference as to what feels better when it comes to dry/used diapers, but I find that dry diapers always made me feel more relaxed and cleaner no offence, I've always had a few good memories from my childhood and one of those was the feeling of wearing diapers as a infant all those years ago in the early1980's.

I still feel that way today now that I have to or choose to wear adult sized diapers at nights to manage my problems with wetting myself you see ever since 2010 when I was forced to return to wearing this form of protection I have been wondering what the point was in my relieves potty training me at all as my body has had other ideas although I am not wearing them full-time as of yet next year I probably will start to do so as per my earlier blog.

Anyway this is my awnser to your questions.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

I tend to agree with those who find a dry diaper more comfortable especially for walking around. If the diaper is too full and sags between the legs I start to feel as though I'm walking strangely and others will notice. But I tend to wear pullups through the day and when I'm out and their capacity just isn't the same as regular diapers.

Foxroxsox said:
A hyper capacity diaper is most comfortable for me after 2 wettings. I like the feel of the weight and squishyness that kind of molds to the shape of my body. also, its warm. but once I can feel it wet against my skin, GROSS, and it gets changed.

I think that bests describes it for me too. I sometimes saturate a diaper with water to wear. I've even gone hiking while wearing a saturated diaper.

zaps said:
I think that bests describes it for me too. I sometimes saturate a diaper with water to wear. I've even gone hiking while wearing a saturated diaper.

I just got food for a friend wearing a close to leaking goodnite... was nervous somebody would notice the smell but I didn't smell anything and I was kinda nervous since Goodnites puff up a bit when they're wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely love the feeling of a soaked nappy!

brabbit1987 said:
I love a wet diaper yes. As for it being more comfortable it depends. I think it's more of a time thing and how long the diaper has been used. Now I don't wear much simply cause I am broke, last time was around last Christmas and before than probably 2 years ago or something like that. So in the last 3 years, have gotten diapers twice.

Anyway, when I do have diapers, I do like to try and stay in one as long as possible and I absolutely love feeling wet. The more squish and thickness there is the better. However, once it gets to that point of falling apart, leaking or stinking .. .that is when I most certainly prefer a dry diaper over a wet one.

There is an exception though, if i'm leaking but have other forms of protection than it doesn't matter ... then leaking is fine as long as it's in the comfort of my own home. In this case I may even stay in the diaper and leak a few times just for fun or up until the diaper just can't take anymore.

Ok, I think you and me share the same thoughts about diapers because I love soaked diapers too.

I also love to wear a super soaked diaper. <3

I too, in most cases prefer a soaked diaper, but it also depends on the diaper and situation. I find the thicker more absorbent ones improve with feel the wetter they get (like a Dry 24/7). If wearing a low capacity diaper with mostly gel, one good wetting and it can feel real nice and squishy. Also the situation can dictate comfort. If wearing on a long drive, knowing I won't be changing for most of the day, dryer feels better. There gets a point where a wet, soggy diaper can get uncomfortable. But when home, I will try to max it out until it leaks. I too have "topped" a used diaper off with water to excellerate getting to capacity or beyond if my time wearing is limited and my DL side needs satisfying.

Well since I can't walk , my diaper never sags or makes me walk funny so I am fine either way as long as I have access to someplace to change , if I know there is no place I will go with a fresh one as dry as possible , in an emergency I carry a blanket and can go into a lesser used area and change in my chair covered with the blanket, if it's gonna be a long term inability to change I will just sink a foley and hang a nite bag under my chair and be done with it .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kane2000
While I do enjoy a soaked diaper if I have taken precautions against leaks, I'd say my favourite time is from fresh fluffy diaper to one to two uses swollen. It won't leak no matter what I do and smells of cream, powder, and fresh pee.
Especially the "won't leak no matter what"-part is what makes diapers enjoyable when worn outside. (without adding a huge bulge, obviously)

Sometimes when I wet my diaper, I sit in it for a few minutes just to feel the squishy warmness from those wettings.

Onesieman said:
Sometimes when I wet my diaper, I sit in it for a few minutes just to feel the squishy warmness from those wettings.

I so agree with you on that....

Like everyone else it depends on the situation and all the diapers I wear are premium: abena dry 24 and unique wellness so I always get at least 4 wettings out of them before I change. When I'm chillin at home watching movies on my phone I'll sometimes wet a dry24 like 8-10 times before I change. The best squishy feeling I get is from the unique wellness and they keep me reallyy dry. The only downside to those is the lack of odor protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back