Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fetish for diapers

Default Fetish for diapers

Hi

Do you think itīs more common and a better reason to get a fetish for diapers and flood them when you have a neurologic disability with symptom as dysfunctional incontinence etc. than it maybe would be to a person not having disabilities like this one?

My personal opinion is that diapers have become more a part of my life now and I have choosen to develop this further to a fetish that make me happy, aroused and satisfied. But my diaper fetish is one out of many other fetishes I have. Unfortunatelly I canīt share it together with some one else in real life.

in comic books, superheros put on capes because of the hands fate deals them, I see it kind of like that

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    in comic books, superheros put on capes because of the hands fate deals them, I see it kind of like that
    I donīt read so much comicbooks so itīs hard to understand how you mean, please explain more specific.

Well take batman for example. He took up being a costumed vigilante after seeing Zorro as a child then watching his parents get mugged and subsequently murdered in front of him. He uses that anger as a reason to focus and train to become the best martial artist/detective so that he could apprehend the criminals that make his streets unsafe.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfen View Post
    Do you think itīs more common and a better reason to get a fetish for diapers and flood them when you have a neurologic disability with symptom as dysfunctional incontinence etc. than it maybe would be to a person not having disabilities like this one?
    If I understand the question, I don't think your situation is very different from a bedwetting child or teen who decides at some point they actually like wearing diapers or pull-ups. If you didn't have the neurologic condition, the fetish likely wouldn't have appeared.

I got into it because I wet the bed and wore Goodnites and I just ended up loving diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO CAPES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68ndaZSKa8

I got into it because I really liked diapers and was really sad when I was potty trained, which was quite late. I was almost 5 when I was trained, as compared to my siblings who trained at 2, and one at 18 months. I got over it but when I was 7 I had a dream about wearing diapers and I was kinda reignited on diapers for a few years, when I decided to "grow up" when I was 9. I didn't think about them again until I was 12 and my fascination with diapers turned into a kink because of puberty.

So for me it stemmed from needing them as a baby, and wanting them as a toddler/kid

for me it happened by itself I didn't make it happen. If I had a choice over it I would have got a more normal fetish like rope bondage

Along those lines.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Cards