• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey, new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilVyx

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Hey guys, just made this account. I'm not sure how active I'll be in the community here but I made this due to googling for padded WoW players lol.
I'm 24, little/switch from Wyoming. I'm pretty sassy sometimes and enjoy being lazy. Hit me up for my battle tag if you like.

Hello LilVyx and welcome to the group.

Egor

LilVyx said:
Hey guys, just made this account. I'm not sure how active I'll be in the community here but I made this due to googling for padded WoW players lol.
I'm 24, little/switch from Wyoming. I'm pretty sassy sometimes and enjoy being lazy. Hit me up for my battle tag if you like.

Hello there. Welcome to ADISC.org. In this community we are very helpful and will answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding things such as diapers, baby products, etc. Or also of course anything that you want to talk about at the time. There are different sections that you can post in for different type of things. Once again welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back