Thread: Hey, new here.

Default Hey, new here.

Hey guys, just made this account. I'm not sure how active I'll be in the community here but I made this due to googling for padded WoW players lol.
    I'm 24, little/switch from Wyoming. I'm pretty sassy sometimes and enjoy being lazy. Hit me up for my battle tag if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by LilVyx View Post
    Hey guys, just made this account. I'm not sure how active I'll be in the community here but I made this due to googling for padded WoW players lol.
    I'm 24, little/switch from Wyoming. I'm pretty sassy sometimes and enjoy being lazy. Hit me up for my battle tag if you like.
    Hello there. Welcome to ADISC.org. In this community we are very helpful and will answer any questions or concerns that you may have regarding things such as diapers, baby products, etc. Or also of course anything that you want to talk about at the time. There are different sections that you can post in for different type of things. Once again welcome.