Not open for further replies.

James1987

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
OK so here is the next game that I thought would be cool but just ended up board with it. Unlike Oblivion there isn't really much of an exploration element to this game aside from collecting the flags. The combat seemed pretty bland after a while to me as well. So the holding point for me must be int he story. Again without giving any spoilers, is there any reason why I should play this game through to the end to see how the story turns out?

Yes because all the other games follow altair's story in one form or another, The combat system was crap but if you plan on playing the other you may as well play this one.

I loved assassins creed revelations. I borrowed all of them from my brother, but didn't like the first ones.

Whenever I talk about this with anyone they always say that the second one was far better than the first so just skip the first one. However I am one that loves story in games and for me for a game to be absolutely fun to play I have to like the story. That being said on a side note I do love playing Super Mario Brothers 3 and Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past and lets face it the story in those two games is pretty bland. But they are great games.

So I will look past the bad combat system and the repetitiveness of the game I guess and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back