Wearing in college for the first time tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junebug122

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So my roommate is going away for four days and I put $30 to the side to go out and buy diapers and a bottle.

I'm going to be shopping at CVS, it's close to school so I'm going to go at 3:30AM to avoid running into anyone and coming back to enjoy the diaper and everything.

Which diaper should I buy from there? I was thinking a Depend Max since its plastic backed, I've tried the CVS brand ones that were cloth with tapes I believe and made a very thick diaper by tripling it up. Any reccomendations? Looking to completely regress.

CVS all but purged their inventories of Adult diapers especially the Depend Fitted Briefs especially the plastic backed ones FYI Depends does NOT have a plastic backed diaper anymore its cloth and its not worth the crepe paper its made with sad to say. Even Wal Mart , Rite Aid, Walgreens have abandoned us also for the pretty underwear type crap ! BIG KEY is if the Depend Fitted brief has 2 tapes on each side its Cloth if it has 3 on each side its plastic backed- snap a picture of the fitted brief bag on depend.com if it does not look like what the picture says good chance its plastic backed. good luck

If I HAD to choose one at CVS I'd go with their in house brand. It's cloth backed but it is semi-decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends are almost all cloth backed now, cvs generics at least are based on the better (also cheaper) prevail brand

i would actually recommend Wallgreens, their certainty fitted brief is decent and stacks well, also, it is ~$20 for a pack of 40.

alexchar1982 said:
i would actually recommend Wallgreens, their certainty fitted brief is decent and stacks well, also, it is ~$20 for a pack of 40.

I agree its a much better value and the same brief as the cvs one

If you want a entry level one Attends does make a plastic backed one still you will have to call Attends to find out where they sell them in your area 800-4 attends .

Discreetly finding plastic-backed diapers nearby, you could always do a google search for "medical supply stores near me."

tena stretch ti fit supers

Try tena stretch to fit supers as they are so comfortable that you forget your wearing one you can readjust them after you use them this will keep the diaper closer to your body and it feels great also a tight fitting onesie doesn't hurt either !!!!

Find a diaper that fits you, wear it, drink an entire bottle of prune juice, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back