Thread: Is it bad if I get poop in the end of my penis?

Default Is it bad if I get poop in the end of my penis?

Sometimes when I poop I get poop in the end of my penis. I try to change as soon as possible but sometimes it just isn't possible. So I was wondering if there was any harm being done?

Yes. Men can also get uti's.

I sincerely hope you meant to say on the end of your penis rather than in the end. Because if it's just on the end, no big deal. Just wash it off. In the end of the penis? Ouch. Sounds horrible. I can't possibly imagine that not being bad for you and would be something to see a doctor about.

Do you wash with an antibacterial soap when this happens? That will help too with preventing a UTI.

And PEE regularly. The one advantage that men have over women is it's a long way from the end of the penis to the bladder and it's cleaned out regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    Do you wash with an antibacterial soap when this happens? That will help too with preventing a UTI.
    Believe it or not studies show with incredible consistency that antibacterial soap is absolutely no better than regular soap. If anything antibacterial soap is worse because it aids the development and antibiotic resistance in bacteria.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    And PEE regularly. The one advantage that men have over women is it's a long way from the end of the penis to the bladder and it's cleaned out regularly.
    Also, the male urethra is rifled whereas the female urethra isn't. This means that urinating does a far better job of cleaning out the entire urethra in men than in women.