Public thoughts and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a new user here, but I registered to comment on this as I have my own shred of exhibitionist interests. In response to archie's comment, I would say that the scenarios described are definitely separate cases, and can be discussed individually, but each of them (with the exception of the final possibly) are equal in the public's eyes. There is no way for a random person to see any of the first 6 take place and assume nefarious intent. If I was in the situation myself my feelings would progress from: Feeling embarrassed for them, feeling minor disgust (understandably), to feeling pity, which would remain until I left and forgot about it.

My question I would pose to this forum, is that if I'm in a situation where I could be noticed, but then take steps to avoid being noticed such as: You are outside in a diaper and shirt in your driveway, you hear a person approaching and then move behind your car so they don't see your lower half and go back inside after they leave. Afterwards you do not masturbate, as it was an adrenaline rush and not a sexual rush. Is this act deplorable in your eyes?

In response to ckangaroo situation, I feel, that if, based on the description of the events that would have happened, no harm, no foul. Not to say that it is wrong to do that, or ok, but if this individual doesn't,... This person doesn't want to be seen by said individual walking by so they intended to hide, either out of fear, shame, humiliation, intent, or whatever you want to say the reason is, which is fine, but you also say it is an adrenaline rush. Why not care at all, maybe you were picking up your morning paper, and where as a lot of people on this planet are still trying figure out, "we are all equal, but also equally different". In this case, nothing in terms of forcing a fetish or kink onto someone intentionally is being performed. In the situations that Archie stated, I will come back later to add in my thoughts on those situations.

ckangaroo said:
I'm a new user here, but I registered to comment on this as I have my own shred of exhibitionist interests. In response to archie's comment, I would say that the scenarios described are definitely separate cases, and can be discussed individually, but each of them (with the exception of the final possibly) are equal in the public's eyes. There is no way for a random person to see any of the first 6 take place and assume nefarious intent. If I was in the situation myself my feelings would progress from: Feeling embarrassed for them, feeling minor disgust (understandably), to feeling pity, which would remain until I left and forgot about it.

My question I would pose to this forum, is that if I'm in a situation where I could be noticed, but then take steps to avoid being noticed such as: You are outside in a diaper and shirt in your driveway, you hear a person approaching and then move behind your car so they don't see your lower half and go back inside after they leave. Afterwards you do not masturbate, as it was an adrenaline rush and not a sexual rush. Is this act deplorable in your eyes?

Nah, I don't think that's deplorable. A tad reckless though, being out in just your diaper, but if you really thought nobody was around and just messed up, well, that happens, no big deal.

I've had exactly this happen to me. I order a lot online so I can get deliveries at most any time. Ups and fedex will both leave the package at my door, ring the bell, then just go. Since I spend most of my evenings in just a diaper and tee shirt I'll wait for them to leave then grab my package. Sometimes though I might have someone walking around the block (I live on a dead end street so it's seldom if that), or maybe a neighbor coming/going.

So, once in a great while I'll check the peep hole to verify nobody is right there, then go grab my package. That's when someone may still be off to the side that I couldn't see, but is close enough to clearly see I'm diapered. It's never been a big deal though, and I honestly don't care either. I'm not indecently exposing myself, don't get a thrill from it, and certainly don't masturbate afterwards. Besides, it's nit like I'm going out of my way to show off my diaper, but at the same time I have no intention to go out of my way to hide them either.

Every time I fly, I go into the airport bathroom stall and pull on my plastic underpants over my underwear or possibly also put on a disposable. Since the stall doors do not go to the floor you can see someone pulling up a pair of plastic underpants from their ankles up several inches if you are standing outside. Though I am not looking to show this to anyone I am not going to take special strides to hide it. I gather anyone seeing this from outside my stall will figure I need to wear this protection. As mentioned by another post, nowadays with all the advertisement about wetting accidents & protection, it is a lot more understandable to the general public.

Even if I were to accidentally tuck my shirt inside my plastic underpants and then leave the bathroom with about 2 inches of the plastic waistband showing, I would hope someone would notify me that "my undergarment was showing" so I could correct this.

i wear in public but always coceal it, no crinkles or bulges it really doesnt seem right to expose yourself in that manner, have you seen the lady at walmart photo some kind of halter top and a depends very gross looking

I have worn thick nappies and crinkly plastic pants in public 100s of times. No one cares. When I travel I always wear a tena maxi slip or similar with viva medi pants over them as the chance of leaking is much reduced. I tell you know wet pants will get you noticed far more than the thickest nappy and noisiest plastic pants ever will. I also think my age helps. I guess once you pass 50 it is almost acceptable. Where as a 20 something in nappies is not classed as normal Although what is normal. If anyone ever said anything I would just say truthfully I have no choicce as I am incontinent. I think most people wouldn't know how to react to that.

What about getting a massage in a diaper? Plan on doing this in a week or so. Already told them I'd be wearing protection and they said it's not an issue. This just sounds so appealing and peaceful to have someone see me in one with no judgment.

Omnii said:
What about getting a massage in a diaper? Plan on doing this in a week or so. Already told them I'd be wearing protection and they said it's not an issue. This just sounds so appealing and peaceful to have someone see me in one with no judgment.

I don't think it's anything scandalous, particularly since you inquired ahead if time. Ultimately, I think you might find it far more satisfying to find some ABDLs to socialize with. You may or may not be looking to quickly hang out in diapers but even just being with someone who knows and talking about other things was very satisfying to me. Perhaps if I didn't have that, I'd find your approach more appealing.

Yesterday I went out to get the mail in my footie pajamas with a wet Abena L4 underneath. I don't think anyone saw me, but if they had happened to get a good look at my behind I think it would have been kind of obvious I was wearing a drooping diaper. I didn't look at myself in a mirror but I could tell it was rather saggy. I just didn't care though.

ArchieRoni said:
1. An incontinent person who isn't paying attention has their shirt ride up and is accidentally showing their diaper to a market filled with people as they're walking around.
2. An ABDL for whom diapers are non-sexual comfort but with no physical need to wear has their shirt ride up and shows off their diaper by accident.
3. An ABDL for whom diapers are sexual has the same shirt ride up accidentally showing diapers to the public.
4. An incontinent person gets a thrill out of showing off their diapers (that they need to be wearing), so intentionally adjusts their clothes to let the diaper show to the public
5. An ABDL who doesn't need to be diapered gets a thrill out of showing off their diapers, and adjusts their clothes to make them visible.
6. An ABDL gets a specifically sexual thrill from showing off diapers, does it intentionally, and later masturbates about it.
7. Any of 4-6, except the person intentionally does it in a place with a population typically considered vulnerable (like a playground with kids, or a mall filled with families)

For me, 7 is obviously and seriously wrong, 6 is wrong, and 4-5 are things that I wouldn't do myself and would personally not approve of doing, but I wouldn't think somebody who did it was an awful person. Lacking a bit of self control maybe, but not awful. 1-3 I see as not having anything wrong with them. So, I think I have a problem if a person intentionally tries to expose themselves either for sexual pleasure or to a population that is likely to misunderstand or be harmed by it for any kind of pleasure. But I don't see a problem with just wearing diapers for any reason, and as with all things diaper related, accidents do happen sometimes.

Now I am just for the most part like Archie on this, but I wish to say that I pretty much agree with these statements, although number 7 is where I wish to branch off something. Now, unlike how we have talked about wearing protection to a massage, giving them fair warning, I have myself considered this even, but not done anything yet, so I would like to hear about any experiences regarding something like this and how the experience went.

Number 7, let's say there is a number 8. It is like number 7, but in an area without a vulnerable population as such, someone wearing "proper clothing" i.e., A dress or hoodie, a top or shirt with a skirt that covers almost all of the diaper, but it would still be noticeable from the front and the back. Now this someone also is headed to a playground, say for example a neighborhood playground or a public park playground where in the time of day, either daylight or nighttime, one would be alone to play on said playground or swing and such, without any thrill in showing off their diaper or any worry about who sees them. It is not sexual in any manner and said someone is just playing on the playground. Is such an activity wrong by society standards, probably maybe in my mind, but a long as no laws are being broken then what damage is being done? I feel those with more of an open mind about this might view it as less offensive than those that don't have as open of a mind. What are your thoughts? Is it still wrong as it could be taken as purposefully showing it off, granted nobody is around at that time?

I don't like when other people make me a part of their fetish. If I could tell someone was wearing a diaper bc their pants looked bulky or their shirt rode up a little and exposed it, I'd just assume they were incontinent and not really care. If someone was purposely flashing their diaper at me or walking around in just a diaper in public, especially if I was with my kid, I'd be pissed and would rat you out to the nearest police officer.

- - - Updated - - -

irnub said:
You actually don't need to use a wall to change standing up. Just brace your forearm across the front of the diaper to hold it up, then use your free arm to bring the back wing around. Because your forearm is holding the front, it should leave your hand free and in the right spot to tape up the tapes.

It's significantly faster and easier than leaning against a wall. I had just kind of assumed everyone knew about it.
True. IDK about the forearm thing but if you watch the instructional video on Abena's website it shows how to apply the diaper while standing up. No wall needed. Just fold it lengthwise, place bow shaped diaper between legs, pull front out and spread out the "wings", pull back up and apply one bottom tape, then the other bottom tape, then the top tapes.

I started doing this and find that I can change much quicker and get a much more snug fit that changing against a wall. It takes a little practice though to get it down right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back