• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baileyy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Hello! I am a DL (Diaper Lover) and i graduated from high school in June, and now i am working at a vet clinic (Have been studying Veterinary Med) and I sing at events (Singing for 6 years now)

Well like i stated earlier, I am a DL. I am starting to lean towards AB though.

I love video games! I love to use steam to play PC games, Like CSGO, Warframe and MK10, Just to name a few. I also love to watch anime. And i love to write, and of course sing.

Uhm.. I am hoping to find people who aren't afraid of me. People who wont call me names or hurt me. Everyone I know and love haven't shown me that and i just want to be accepted in a community that hopefully will let me in with open arms. I really want to make friends who have the same interests as me Other than that, I enjoy the stories and threads for support.

I hope this introduction is okay! :pizza:
I've never done stuff like threads before!..
So nice to meet you all! Feel free to message me

Last edited:
Hi Baileyy, welcome to adisc! Great introduction, im sure you will find many friendly people on here with similar interests as you. I myself enjoy videos games as well, I play both computer and console games.

Thank you so much! and thats so cool! maybe we can play video games together sometime!

Hi and welcome to the site. I thought about going into veterinary medicine when I was young as my uncle Dave was head of the ag. and veterinary medicine department at Rutgers University. I'm a musician so I went into music. I also enjoy writing and have a novel self published on Kindle. I've played my share of games but now I spend my spare time learning new pieces on my new piano.

Yes maybe we can sometime!

I'm not afraid of you! I bite, especially if asked nicely. =)

--sf

Baileyy said:
Hello! I am a DL (Diaper Lover) and i graduated from high school in June, and now i am working at a vet clinic (Have been studying Veterinary Med) and I sing at events (Singing for 6 years now)

Well like i stated earlier, I am a DL. I am starting to lean towards AB though.

I love video games! I love to use steam to play PC games, Like CSGO, Warframe and MK10, Just to name a few. I also love to watch anime. And i love to write, and of course sing.

Uhm.. I am hoping to find people who aren't afraid of me. People who wont call me names or hurt me. Everyone I know and love haven't shown me that and i just want to be accepted in a community that hopefully will let me in with open arms. I really want to make friends who have the same interests as me Other than that, I enjoy the stories and threads for support.

I hope this introduction is okay! :pizza:
I've never done stuff like threads before!..
So nice to meet you all! Feel free to message me

Hello there Welcome to ADISC. Sorry to reply late but that introduction is perfect...I believe that any introduction is better than none at all. I am a diaper lover as well. I'm also an adult baby to an extent I'm not into some stuff and some other stuff I am. I also enjoy playing video games on console. I love to sing when i'm alone (not very well lol). I think that its amazing that you work at a vet clinic. I don't own any animals but I would soon like to. Here at adisc we do not discriminate and we do not make fun of or hate each other. The people here are very supportive and will answer your questions and concerns to the best of their abilities'. If you also just wish to talk about stuff not diaper or baby related. We have multiple topics to post threads in. Once again welcome to adisc and I look forward to seeing you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back