Is diapers and a laptop in a laptop case together safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I basically put some of my diapers that I am going away with in a laptop case with my laptop. I put some under my laptop and a few on top of it.

Is this a fire hazard? I don't think it is because my laptop is not on stand by mode.

Angelic said:
I basically put some of my diapers that I am going away with in a laptop case with my laptop. I put some under my laptop and a few on top of it.

Is this a fire hazard? I don't think it is because my laptop is not on stand by mode.

If your laptop is off, why not? It's the same as putting it inside a bag full of notebooks...

The only problem I foresee is if you were just using the laptop and the laptop had not yet cooled down enough when you pack it away. Otherwise, there shouldn't be any problem.

>>> I do assume you mean unused diapers. Right? :) <<<<

BabyDenise said:
The only problem I foresee is if you were just using the laptop and the laptop had not yet cooled down enough when you pack it away. Otherwise, there shouldn't be any problem.

>>> I do assume you mean unused diapers. Right? :) <<<<

Yes I do mean unsused ones, XD. If this is the case I wouldn't worrie, and if you are make sure that the fan of the laptop is not covered. Anyway I just want to put it on the table that I'm no expert and not responsible for anything happening, I'm just telling my opinion here.
But I believe it will be fine anyway.

Yes I mean unused!, ok, I will let my laptop cool down, but there is a chance of those diapers being used before I have to transport my laptop again

I don't see why anyone would put used diapers in their backpack. That seems gross. Unless they had just changed and they had nowhere to put their used diaper so they put it in a bag and tie it and stick it in their bag to throw away later. But the OP wrote that she is going away implying that she is still at home.

I used to carry spare diapers in my laptop case all the time. Never a problem. Except the one time I left the flap open and everyone on the tour I was leading had a chance to see the bright white spare showing. No one said a work though, so I guess it was a "No harm. No foul."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back