Anybody ever "really" caught...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A lot of people write threads about "what if I get caught" while wearing in public? Well, my question is, how many of you have actually been caught, and how was it presented to you that you were in fact caught.
I am not asking about the people who wear in public and intentionally leave a waistband showing on purpose (or what ever they do...) to expose their fetish.
Of you good members who wear in public and make a reasonable effort to conceal your padding (as most who wear in public do), how many of you ever were really caught?
By whom? How were you notified? Details please.

I once had a man walk in on me when I was changing in a handicapped stall at the mall, with my shorts at my ankles and barrier cream all over my genitals. I'd noticed the door latch didn't work well, but hadn't expected anybody to make a beeline to the stall during the 5-7 minutes I needed. He stared at me for a few seconds and I said, "...Hi!". He closed the door and moved to the other stall, and then stunk up the bathroom a lot more than me. I put on my new diaper and left relatively fast.

Let me answer my own question...
My answer is "never". In all the years I have worn in public I have never been called out for wearing a diaper. When I recently went to help my daughter with a roadside car issue I wore my Abena Abriflex M3 that had at least 3 good wettings in it. She never noticed nor said a thing. Given a reasonable amount of discretion, no one will ever likely notice you are wearing. And if the do, they are even less likely to call you on it.

Be discrete and wear with confidence! Enjoy wearing the diaper in public!

I know two friends that have been caught out while wearing in public. I was not witness to the events but knowing them as I do, I have no reason to doubt or believe they were flaunting it. I have worn 24/7 for 6 and 7 month periods, so I've put in some extended time. Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with any questions, although accept it as a remote possibility.

Overall, I think it's just luck of the draw between people and circumstance. My mother once quizzed me about crinkling when I was wearing just plastic pants as a kid. If it had been a diaper, I'd have surely been found out. In the adult world, few people who notice would say anything but there's always that small chance.

I agree with Trevor most will not say anything.

I could care less if someone finds out I'm diapered. Being compelled to wear a diaper is not by itself a sexual fetish, so the whole fetish exposure thing is complete bs. If that really is what it means to someone then that person should keep it in their bedroom. That's nit what it is for AB's or DL's thoug, and nit for me either. I neither go out of my way to show it, nor do I go out of my way to hide it. That said, you'll never see me walking down the sidewalk with my diaper exposed like some kids do with their underwear.

Like the others have said, most people won't say anything if they do notice. Though I've found even when it is obvious they still don't notice most of the time. As a prime example, a couple of years ago I went to the beach to sunbathe. Of course being incontinent swimming shorts are not an option and my diaper had to stay on. I was there for almost an hour before only one person approached me and tried to make an indecent exposure comment of it. I was quick to point out his speedo was more revealing and lewd. The beach cops that were driving by at the time told the guy to leave me be or they'd arrest him for disturbing the peace. Not a thing was said about my diaper by the cops, but they did say have a nice day.

One real confrontation and one indirect.

The indirect, I was changing in a bathroom with a single toilet, but instead of just having it be single occupancy there was a full stall built inside so you could use the sink while someone was using the toilet. After I started, someone came in and was waiting. Someone else tried to come in and Guy A says "Full House. Diaper change". They both left after that, and nobody was waiting outside the door when I was done.

The direct, I was confronted at the International Mr. Leather contest in Chicago. I was wearing jeans, a tshirt. During one of the intermissions, I must have bent over and the shirt rode up because a random person came up and started talking about diapers since he'd seen mine. But, that's not exactly a public place...

Tungsten said:
Someone else tried to come in and Guy A says "Full House. Diaper change".

Wow. Guy A was quite knowledgeable and nonchalant.

Edit: unless he was talking about himself. ;)

Last edited:
I went to the store to pick up more diapers and I was squatted down to pick a bag when an employee came around the corner and said "do you need help finding something?" I said no and he popped up and said "just to let you know your diaper is showing." I was quite embarrassed.

Im usually vigilant with discretion. Long shirts, tucked in, muffling layers, etc. BUT First time i wore in public with my GF a week ago i wore a regular shirt and no muffling layers. we were in a store and id go for things on a high shelf just for the exhibitionist thrill of it. :p (I had just outed myself and was flying pretty high by then.)

Once I was on a remote mountain road, and stopped my truck on a bridge over a river. I was wearing nothing but my diaper, and got out to walk out on the bridge and look at the river, I enjoyed the view for a while then noticed another vehicle had pulled up and was waiting for me to get out of the way (my truck was blocking the bridge). Maybe they had just pulled up, or maybe they had been watching me for many minutes . .
I don't know.

One time though when i was 14 and my bro was 8. I was in our tiny room that we shared and was buck naked. It was dark. I was just pulling on a pair of his goodnites when at about knee height, the door to the room flies open and hes there asking "what are you doooooing?". Now, at the moment i heard fingers touch the knob my hand shot out and grabbed my blanket off the top bunk with the reflex timing of a camera shutter. To this day I still dont know if i was quick enough, or if he saw EVERYTHING :O

I have been caught totally outright while in public. I did post the story here quite a while ago, talking years, maybe 10+? (being a veteran of this site and its original site).

To cut a long story short, I was on a long road trip to visit a friend. I was wearing at the time and stopped off for a coffee and a break from driving. While at the service area I decided it would be an ideal opportunity to have a change as I was wet. Here in the UK we have rooms that have disabled toilets, its only a little room as such with the support bars and waste disposal bin etc. Very private.

Anyway, I went in and was getting down to changing. I took the used nappy off and was just taping the new one on, when the door suddenly opened. Stood there was a man holding carrying a boy, he looked at me, I looked at him. He just said "ooh sorry" and closed the door again. At the time it felt like an hour, but Im sure it was just a few seconds. In my old post back then I did include a lot of detail, how I was feeling at the time and stuff like that. I did search to see if I could find the post to provide a link, but I think it may have been the pre adisc days when we were on tbdl.org.

Looking back at it, I remember being quite shaken up and my heart was thumping, wishing the ground would swallow me up. But I think as Ive gotten older and if it happens again somehow, I dont think I would really care and laugh it off. Ive put that incident down to a learning experience and now I check THE DOOR IS ACTUALLY LOCKED but giving it a gentle pull/push, I dont think the lock engaged on the door when this happened. By taking an additional second or two to check its locked could save you a world of pain LOL

I have had two different people question me on the rustle they heard as I was walking with them. Then once my uncle ask about it when he seen them poking out about my waist.

I really appreciate this thread. I've been saying this for a while now: Wearing diapers as an adult isn't like wearing them as a toddler. People aren't going to go and punish (or shame) you for wearing a diaper like they would if you were a toddler potty-training. As Eleanor Roosevelt said, “You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.”

People care way more about what they're wearing than what YOU'RE wearing, and this self consciousness I think stems from our association with diapers as children. I've worn in public several times, and tbh it's not for me, very uncomfortable when you have to walk several miles in a diaper to get to lecture in -12 degree weather, but nobody said a word and if they did notice I'm sure they just thought it was for medical need.

Once I got "caught" buying some diapers by a girl that I'd been dating for a long time, I was almost ready to start a proper relationship with her. She said "if you need them for medical needs, you need them". Of course I was too embarrassed to admit why I bought them so I said that "I bought them to weird people out. Imagine finding an adult diaper in your closet out of the blue" and I don't think she believed me. But the point stands, she didn't think it was weird until I made it weird with my conception of other's perception.

I take a bus from philly to new york. The bathroom is digusting. I wet and soiled myself in my seat and had to change in the gross stall. I was wearing adequate protection so odor did not give me away. BUt the door did not lock and a young black teen came in and saw me wiping myself and holding a dirty brief and a fresh one. It was very embarassing.

So essentially those who have been caught, it's mostly due to faulty bathroom doors lol. So it's one of those things where you should probably double check the door by tugging on it after locking it before going for a change to make sure it's secure. Other times are when bending over or reaching for something.

Personally speaking, I am at the point now where I don't think I really care anymore ... at least to a certain extent. Like if i'm wearing a diaper and it's extremely noticeable due to pants being to tight ... then I would care, though that is more to do with how I look than people knowing. But if it's like ... bending over or reaching for something and someone notices ... not really going to be bothered by that.

I've posted here before about an incident I had in a gym locker room. I was younger and immature and too bold. I thought I was changing in a private corner when someone walked in on me - more like walked into the part of the locker room I was using. He was as embarrassed as me and immediately turned back to where he had come from. He obviously thought it was a medical thing.
When I left the room, I passed him again and he made a comment like "did ya gitt'er done?" Which was more embarrassing than being seen!

Anyways, this really happened. 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cm90210 said:
I've posted here before about an incident I had in a gym locker room. I was younger and immature and too bold. I thought I was changing in a private corner when someone walked in on me - more like walked into the part of the locker room I was using. He was as embarrassed as me and immediately turned back to where he had come from. He obviously thought it was a medical thing.
When I left the room, I passed him again and he made a comment like "did ya gitt'er done?" Which was more embarrassing than being seen!

Anyways, this really happened. 100%

I am sorry but that comment probably would have made me laugh hysterically if it happened to me. Probably would have even made a stupid comment back like "Yeh! I gots it done!"
Course probably would be embarrassed right after of course.

Lol yeah it was weird. He was an old guy, kind of hick like. I was so embarrassed that all I could do was grunt out an affirmative. But seriously, who would say something like that!? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back