Anybody ever "really" caught...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a really big deal, but a couple years ago, in a Texas rest area family restroom, I neglected to adequately check to door bolt, and had someone walk in on me while sitting down for a poo. This wouldn't be such an event, except the layers of pullups, plastic pants and undies were all there to be seen. He excused himself, closed the door and left, and I waddled over to fix the door bolt. I extended my poop for a bit longer, hoping he'd have taken off, and be long gone, which he was. Seen individually, like this, it's probably just written off by the person seeing you as an anomaly, as in, "did I just see what I think I saw???"

Another time I was in a truck stop, on a very rainy day, heading back to my truck, from having just taken a shower. I keep my pullups in individual plastic bags, air squished out, and twisted closed, in the back compartment of my backpack. With the long zipper of my stash compartment accidentally unzipped, and as I walked/jogged back out to my truck in the parking lot, my prepackaged pullups were dropping out behind me, along with some driver logs. For some damn reason, when I settled back into the truck, I realized I'd forgot something in the truck stop, and went back in. As I got closer to the truck stop doors, I noticed some suspiciously familiar bags on the ground, with folded logs nearby, all soaking in the downpour that was happening. All at once I realized that was all my own shit! I scrambled to pick it all up, and returned to the truck with the mess. Fortunately, as my twisted bags held firm, none of the pullups suffered. The logs were history. I'm guessing that, had it not been a downpour, more people would have been out of their trucks, and someone would have had my name,and my diapers, if they'd have just bent over to see what they were. Had to laugh at my own stupidity in not double checking the zipper after getting the fresh one out after my shower. It's only happened that once, thankfully.

Traffic control - cops have seen everything: My diapers, bottles, pacis... Rest of caughts I didn't received - if it was any..

The only time I got caught wearing a diaper wes when my dad walked into my room during a change. He said nothing and closed the door.

There was this one time I wore a safari diaper out in public. It was super thick and very noticeable. But only one person actually noticed and said "Young man, did you crap your pants?" I just mostly ignored him and continued walking. No one could tell what was really going on, so it wasn't a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back