Anybody ever "really" caught...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was caught wearing a pullup at a bar one night a few years ago. I needed to relieve myself but didn't want my diaper soaked that early in the evening. The men's washroom only had one toilet stall which was out of order but on the opposite wall there were two urinals side-by-side with no dividers between the them. I sidled up to one and unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and slowly started to pull down the front of my pullup. A young guy who was maybe 25 pulled up to the urinal beside me and looked over at me fidgeting with my pullup and asked "Are you wearing a diaper?" I responded, "It's a pullup, you just never know." He was completely casual about it although I wondered what he said to his friends when he returned to his table.

Yes I've been caught out in public usually though I can bluff my way out of it by saying that I am disabled or I have a medical need to wear diapers, last time aI was caught out was at the gym locker room when my cubicle had a brocken latch on it as someone almost walked in on me whilst I was changing my diapers and this was as embarrassing as it got.

On other occasions I have been sewn buying diapers by people who I didn't want to know that I was wearing them and that can be every bit as embarrassing as well.

I've never been visually caught. I've been caught by audio a few times, usually during ill-advised changes wearing loud diapers. People don't usually see me, but they clearly know a diaper is being changed and they can often put two and two together.

I have urge incontinence and pissed my pants at the mall. Was wearing pullups because I didn't think my incon was so bad that I really needed diapers (in denial I guess). No one saw my pullup but a lot of people saw a dude with pissy wet pants bolting out of the food court. Does that count?

Three times for me, once when I was still living at home, I had used a pull up and threw it out, actually hide it in the garbage, my mom found it and asked my why there was a diaper in the garbage, the question went unanswered, second time was when I ordered my 1st case of diapers and they were sent to my parents, with Kendall written all over the box lol, third time was when I was wearing, I was at the bar with friends and an old aquantance patted then squeezed my butt, all at once. Oh and I forgot another case of sdk's got delievered to my neighbors mistakenly and the dude opened them, called me about them and I went down and picked them up.

I have only ever been "caught" once. I was younger 16-17 if I recall correctly and I was feeling pretty confident and promiscuous. I was staying the night at a good friends, who I had told previously about my fetish, but never went into detail, or had shown him any evidence. Well I had a couple of diapers in my backpack, as it was traditionally my hiding place. After he had gone to bed for the night after we played video games, I grabbed one of my diapers went to the bathroom and taped it on. (crappy store brand diaper, but still a diaper nonethless. Well I go back to where I was sleeping on the floor and pull the blankets over me. Again because I was an idiot and feeling brave i had decieded to take off my boxers and fall asleep in only my t-shirt and diaper.

I awoke the next morning with him already out of the bedroom, and me lying in the floor with the blankets half off me. The entire back end of my diaper was clearly exposed and facing towards his bed. I quickly put back on my boxers and jeans over them and went out to the kitchen. At first he acted as if he had not seen anything until after we had breakfast when he showed me that he had taken a picture of me in the diaper partly in fedal position sleeping. I was mortified, but as we were good friends I knew he would never show it to anyone. I ended up brushing it off and told him that we all have something, and gently reminded him of a coupld of his fetishes.

After this I refuse to wear to any friends homes that do not already know or mind me wearing while there. He had known previously, but had never seen me in one, or even seen any of my supplies.

I was caught by two female friend of mine when they were helping me move. They came into my room to get my bed and i had left a diaper under neath it from last night. With so much on my mind i had forgot about it. Some strange looks from them while moving. I later talked to both of them and told them i was a life long bed wetter and nothing has been said since. That was in 2013 i see these same women every week since and still do. I will be seeing both tomorrow.

I was never caught for a long time, and I intended to keep it that way, but one day I was caught with a diaper under my workpants and questioned by a coworker, and that later on was called out to the boss, who fired me on the spot. This was one of my first jobs, so I dont talk or think much about it, and I was to embarassed to explain that to call them out on discrimination..... thus I found another job, Much better in fact, and when there was a surprise locker search was conducted, I had diapers in there, and my boss questioned me, a lot of flashbacks came back to me worrying I would lose the job, but turned out she actually giggled about it. We laughed and it was our secret ever since. The lesson from this? Dont wear to work.

My mom walked in on me messing without pants on

BrandonBabypup said:
I was never caught for a long time, and I intended to keep it that way, but one day I was caught with a diaper under my workpants and questioned by a coworker, and that later on was called out to the boss, who fired me on the spot. This was one of my first jobs, so I dont talk or think much about it, and I was to embarassed to explain that to call them out on discrimination..... thus I found another job, Much better in fact, and when there was a surprise locker search was conducted, I had diapers in there, and my boss questioned me, a lot of flashbacks came back to me worrying I would lose the job, but turned out she actually giggled about it. We laughed and it was our secret ever since. The lesson from this? Dont wear to work.
That is obsurb! Why would you get fired for wearing a diaper!? Why is it such a bad sin when you could actually need them, even if they were ABDL they are still harmless.

Angelic said:
That is obsurb! Why would you get fired for wearing a diaper!? Why is it such a bad sin when you could actually need them, even if they were ABDL they are still harmless.

That's one of the joys of working in an "at-will" state. Your boss can fire you at any time, for no reason. You'll note I didn't say "for any reason". There are still some protected reasons, like disability as you say, race/religion of course, military, and a few others. But if your boss is smart, they'll just zip-it and just say "your services are no longer required, GTFO", and that makes it nearly impossible to appeal legally regardless of the actual reason they ditched you.

I was discussing employment with another coworker on a past job, as we were seeing some worrying "signs" like the HR lady burning out a paper shredder with unusual nonstop shredding the last few days. He was saying he would just walk if he got work elsewhere, I was saying "I'd give a job as much notice before leaving as I expected they would give me". The boss overheard and joined the discussion, telling us that we had to give him two weeks notice before quitting. Myself and three coworkers immediately got into a discussion with him on that, pointing out that (A) he could fire us at any time, for no reason at all and zero notice, and (B) it's a much bigger problem for me to suddenly lose my only source (100% loss) of income than for him to suddenly lose one of dozens of employees. (5% loss of productivity) I then asked him if he would give us any notice before getting rid of someone - he refused to answer, and walked away. And then two months later we all got laid off with zero notice when the center closed. I found out later he had been aware this was coming for months, long before the above discussion took place. He knew we were all going to be jobless in two months, and he didn't want any of us cutting out before the doors closed and complicating his last few weeks.

They want it both ways, and that's how they usually get it too.

I have to cases:
First one was with my mom. It was back in 2014 and I had padded up thickly (three certainty diapers) for the night. My parents were at dinner and I thought nothing could go wrong. So at about 11:34 I hear the security system say garage door open, and my parents were home. So in a half groggy state I tried getting back to sleep. A couple minutes later my mom came in to check on me. As she puts it, I may be twenty now, but I'll always be her little Mikey. That aside she enters the room, to which I try to ignore; but then she sat down on the edge of my bed. Without any sound of warming I feel her hand on my back and she is rubbing my back. I hear her whisper "We're home Michael". And as she goes to stand up, she gave me a playful pat on my rear (a joke she does about spanking); but at that moment a crinkling sound was heard. She stands up, goes to close the door and all I can hear her say is "If only you stayed my little baby, michael". Because of how her memory is, I am unsure if she remembers anything from that night.

Second case was with my sister katie who is a nurse. I was in my basement double padded with Certainty diapers in only a t-shirt, my sweatpants on the couch next to me. I soon hear the front door open and thought it must be one of the girls (my sisters) who forgot to get something. Before I could explore the thought further, the basement door opens up and I hear my sister start to come down the stairs, and fast. I lunged up, grabbed my sweats, and tried to quickly slip them over my padded rear. She ended up seeing just the upper half of them as I pulled up my pants. (Certainty are pretty much all white except for tapes). Luckily for me, my sister though I was only lounging about in my underwear (heh, not wrong there), and said I could go back to doing so, since, as she put it, everyone should be able to relax as they wish. I quickly replied "nope, I'm fine". She had came back to grab her golf bag.

Sure these aren't on the scale of questioning the presence of a diaper or not, but they were in fact my closest moments.

bambinod said:
That's one of the joys of working in an "at-will" state. Your boss can fire you at any time, for no reason. You'll note I didn't say "for any reason". There are still some protected reasons, like disability as you say, race/religion of course, military, and a few others. But if your boss is smart, they'll just zip-it and just say "your services are no longer required, GTFO", and that makes it nearly impossible to appeal legally regardless of the actual reason they ditched you

This is sad but true. Sorry about your loss as well.

BrandonBabypup said:

Wow, that is super blatantly against the law. But yeah unfortunately the employer can state that it was for no reason and you'd have to prove that it was because of them finding you wearing medical equipment.

That said, there is something that you can do to hopefully protect you in the future for stuff. Check your local laws regarding recording as this isn't legal in all jurisdictions. However what I do is whenever I'm called in to a meeting with the boss etcetera I put my phone in my pocket to record. If the event were to arise like that I'd just clearly ask "So you saw that I was wearing a diaper, medical equipment for my disability, and in the same day you're firing me?" so that it would be clearly recorded.

mikesecret said:
I was caught wearing a pullup at a bar one night a few years ago. I needed to relieve myself but didn't want my diaper soaked that early in the evening. The men's washroom only had one toilet stall which was out of order but on the opposite wall there were two urinals side-by-side with no dividers between the them. I sidled up to one and unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and slowly started to pull down the front of my pullup. A young guy who was maybe 25 pulled up to the urinal beside me and looked over at me fidgeting with my pullup and asked "Are you wearing a diaper?" I responded, "It's a pullup, you just never know." He was completely casual about it although I wondered what he said to his friends when he returned to his table.

So what do they want men to do if they need to take a shit?

Not caught but close encounter I guess.

I was out with a mate of mine the other day we were just laughing and joking over something as he just tapped my arse (I had a drynite on) he possibly felt the padding at the back and gave me a little look as if to say what was that before he then just continued talking about what we laughing about.

Oh boy, story time!

Let's time travel back to when I was 9-10 years old. I was playing an online game which has a surprisingly large ABDL community. Anyways, one day I'm pissing around, looking through game lists when I encounter what is essentially an ABDL themed server. Prior to this, there had been times where I'd taken note from people in pee/diaper situations but not enough to actually understand I liked it. Anyways, I made friends with a player on the server and we did some roleplaying together for a while. This is essentially me realizing I had a thing for diapers. That's when my brain made the connection: My siblings is a bedwetter and there are copious amounts of Goodnites in an upstairs bathroom. Long story short, I begin stealing them and promptly "using" them. I didn't know what a kink was at the time so it never went further than that. Anyways, one day I wasn't careful enough and accidentally left the waistband of the diaper higher than my pants. My mom noticed and questioned why I was wearing a diaper. Luckily I was I completely bullshitted an answer (I don't know... I was bored..?), ran away, threw away the diaper, cut off all ties with my RP friends and that was that until about five or six years later when my interest in diapers was rekindled.

KimbaStarshine said:
So what do they want men to do if they need to take a shit?

If I'm out in public and need to do this I find a toilet stall. Pullups are pretty easy to manage for this as they can easily be pulled down and back up again but I think a regular diaper would present more difficulty.

mikesecret said:
If I'm out in public and need to do this I find a toilet stall. Pullups are pretty easy to manage for this as they can easily be pulled down and back up again but I think a regular diaper would present more difficulty.

What I meant was, if the bar you were at had no functioning toilet in the men's room, what the management expected its male employees and customers to do when they needed to crap.

When I was young my father once found one or two used diapers in a ziploc bag in my room (I guess they washed my clothes for me back then) and said he threw it away and wanted to be sure there wasn't anything valuable inside (jokingly I guess). He didn't do it to embarrass me or make it clear he knew, though if he wanted to be most respectful he could have just ignored it and left it for me to throw away. These days he helps me snag local deals on diapers in the city he lives in.

- - - Updated - - -

ClickyKeys said:
Wow, that is super blatantly against the law. But yeah unfortunately the employer can state that it was for no reason and you'd have to prove that it was because of them finding you wearing medical equipment.

If the wearing wasn't for medical reasons, and could interfere with the job, I don't think that being intolerant of it goes against the spirit of the law. The law is meant to protect people who must wear for practical reasons (incontinent). Working for someone is a privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back