First ABDL Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends4me said:
I finally broke out my diapers in August, after a 5 year purge. Seems that many diapers merchants ship only FedEx, and it's apparently been that long since I got a FedEx shipment. Buying new stuff from XP and Northshore, the FedEx driver always got the right building, but kept leaving my boxes in a location I typically never go, while still marking "left at doorstep" on the tracking. Two complaints through FedEx's web form went nowhere. It seems they were going straight from the computer to the trash. Finally I got the depot's phone number, spoke to someone there, and even emailed them a photo showing the problem. I asked for a callback and when that also didn't happen, called them again a week later. They assured me everything was resolved, and my last two boxes have arrived on my doorstep. I attribute my problems to gross sloppiness at the local level, but at least the driver (who was likely new and doing this everywhere) now has their act together.

BTW, FedEx's complaint process requested only the tracking number, my address and phone, and the shipper's address. Yes, UPS's system is strangely intrusive.

Purges can last 5 years? O.O;;;

I'm not sure if I've experienced a real "purge" or not. I've never thrown any diapers away. I have gone long periods without using them for DL purposes, only when occasionally necessary due to an overactive bladder. My desire for them comes and goes. Maybe that's the "light" version of the purge cycle...

And yes, UPS's intrusive policies are baffling to me as well.

As you know I have been I/C since 2010, my first adult diapers were bought on-line from a company called Drydayz/Cuddlz I've also tried Bambino classico all white or printed diapers, SDK super-dry kids & Tena slip in verious versions and boots stay-dry slips in the L-XL size.

I choose to wear diapers for night-times because if I didn't I would have accidents, see my other blog for details.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Chinababy888 said:
As you know I have been I/C since 2010, my first adult diapers were bought on-line from a company called Drydayz/Cuddlz I've also tried Bambino classico all white or printed diapers, SDK super-dry kids & Tena slip in verious versions and boots stay-dry slips in the L-XL size.

I choose to wear diapers for night-times because if I didn't I would have accidents, see my other blog for details.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

I didn't know that... sorry if I've not been following closely.

Most of my wetting problems have occurred in the daytime. I frequently have urgencies, and it can be difficult at nighttime, but I tend to wake up dry. Apparently the urges stop when I'm asleep... which isn't the worst thing in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back