Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First ABDL Diapers

Default First ABDL Diapers

I may be crossing over to the dark side -- I've ordered my first ABDL diapers. A few sample packs from AB Universe, including their Lavender, Space, LittlePawz, and Super Dry Kids varieties. They're just so cute!

They've already been shipped and are due to arrive early next week. I'm somewhat nervous about this... my apartment is in a duplex and my door is the less obvious one around the side. My neighbors don't always check the labels on their mail before opening it. If I were ordering a case of Dry 24/7's, as I usually do, then worst-case scenario they'd assume (half-correctly, it turns out) that they are for medical necessity. I don't think they would make the same connection upon seeing these... so, fingers crossed that UPS finds the right door. O.O;;

Assuming no misadventures in delivery, any suggestions for which variety to try first?

I'd start with the lower thickness and work up, so that'd be Lavender or SDKs. I do hope your neighbors don't get them first. Why should they have all the fun?

If you are worried about it ending up on your neighbor's pourch and them opening it. Use the ups tracking number to have it redirected and held a local ups office near you. Thats what i do when i order anything abdl or diaper related. That way you can go pick it up and not have to worry. Anyway i hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'd start with the lower thickness and work up, so that'd be Lavender or SDKs. I do hope your neighbors don't get them first. Why should they have all the fun?
    I likely will. I'm particularly eager to try the Lavender, they're just adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DprEffect View Post
    If you are worried about it ending up on your neighbor's pourch and them opening it. Use the ups tracking number to have it redirected and held a local ups office near you. Thats what i do when i order anything abdl or diaper related. That way you can go pick it up and not have to worry. Anyway i hope you enjoy.
    I might do that. The ABU site mentions that they occasionally use USPS for the final leg of delivery, and if they do that it should arrive at the right porch.... but might be better to play it safe. o.o

I wear diapers for fun and medical diapers can be fun, but at the end of the day they are designed for medical purposes. I didn't really see the point in all these AB diapers cause I thought they were over priced and not worth it... until I tried one. That's when I realized why people wear them, they are made for fun, so why not wear a fun diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetime View Post
    I wear diapers for fun and medical diapers can be fun, but at the end of the day they are designed for medical purposes. I didn't really see the point in all these AB diapers cause I thought they were over priced and not worth it... until I tried one. That's when I realized why people wear them, they are made for fun, so why not wear a fun diaper.
    Yes! Exactly. ^_^ I seem to be going through the same evolution of thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetime View Post
    I didn't really see the point in all these AB diapers cause I thought they were over priced and not worth it... until I tried one.
    It was the same way for me too. Tried a sample of ABU space/littlepaws and they were amazing. Unfortunately the mediums are a bit on the large side for me, and I find it really hard to justify paying that much for a diaper that's not a great fit. I really wish they'd make those in small, but it's probably too much of a niche market as is.

UPDATE: UPS claims that they have delivered the package to the previous billing address I had on file with them (i.e. my old apartment) rather than the given shipping address (which they recited correctly over the phone).

I sometimes have difficulty accepting when other people's incompetence is supposedly unintentional. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphyre View Post
    I sometimes have difficulty accepting when other people's incompetence is supposedly unintentional. -_-
    Other people's incontinence, however, is certainly not intentional

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphyre View Post
    UPDATE: UPS claims that they have delivered the package to the previous billing address I had on file with them (i.e. my old apartment) rather than the given shipping address (which they recited correctly over the phone).

Really sorry to hear this, have you got them now?

Hope this doesn't tarnish your enjoyment of ABUs fabulous products, they are worth a wait even a bad one like this.