Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone have a friend or anyone who knows about your secret? I have my friend named Dezzi to whom I've shared this secret with. She's as cool as can be about it, she literally does not care.

I first remember telling her when I had invited her over one night just to hang out, I was diapered the whole time but just sitting there in my room wearing this diaper under these sweatpants wasn't really feeling enough because I knew Dezzi would keep the secret yet still be cool about it. I told her it was getting hot in here, asked her if it's cool if I take my pants off, and then pulled my sweatpants right down.

She immediately noticed I was in a diaper. I asked her if she liked it hah, looking back that's funny that I would just immediately ask that at my first exposure. She just kind of looked at me with an eyebrow raised so I began to explain to her, told her it's nothing serious or a problem, just something about me that I didn't feel like hiding from her anymore. She literally shrugged it off by saying "I guess it's no different from wearing a swim suit or just a bunch of underwear at once".

So every time I hang out with Dezzi, my diaper is on, showing, and wet by the end of the night. I'm so happy I have someone that knows my secret, does anyone else have someone they've shared this experience with?

Yeah, plenty of em. There are lots of babyfurs in the furry fandom and most furries are tolerant of us babies :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone reading this knows I wear!

In the physical world, only my wife knows. I told her before we got married; best decision I ever made regarding my diaper fetish. She participates regularly, and even has her own stash of diapers.

My wife knows, and I'm pretty sure my parents know--or knew when I was growing up, anyway.

More amusing, perhaps, is that I had about a dozen ABDL coworkers (that I was aware of) at my previous employer, and would meet them for lunch semi-regularly. It was a giant company, so...probability. How exactly we all found each other is a bit of a story, but in very short, it was the work on another ADISC member who was an excellent forum sleuth. So that was kinda neat. I semi-retired from that company, though, and while I don't miss the work very much, I do sort of miss the built-in ABDL munches.

Most folks i know are aware of my diapers.

pretty much everyone in my life knows to a degree, I try not to be flashy about it. but close family and friends find out one way or another.

My sister knows and my ex-boss knows...and anybody else at that office who he manged to blab it to.

I have a couple of friends I met through Craigslist who know. Otherwise no one in the family (wife or kids) have any idea...

people do know i wear but they usually only know i wear to bed since im a bedwetter. they dont know i wear for fun tho and i prefer to keep it that way for now

There's probably a handful...or two...or maybe three by now...of my friends WHO know that I'm either a Little or a babyfur or like diapers...I'm often calling myself a fox kitten and not a fox cat, so I'm not exactly trying to hide it, though not flashing it either.
I have friends that are super accepting of it, which is just lovely :3 Oddly enough though, the guy I'd consider my best friend doesn't know...Mostly because there is no need for him to know that, I'm not Little or furry around him.
Fun thing though, a guy found out about my liking of diapers a few weeks back by browsing through old posts of min on a forum...I felt absolutely horrified when he confronted me about it...Fortunately he accepted it, although he found it pretty strange, lol.

My brother, aunt and shrink know. Some very close friends are probably aware of something out of the ordinary.

I told my sister back in 1982 when i was having a sort of mental break down trying deal with the a molesting When i was younger that just could not get out of my head.

I told my older sister that I was a furry. I sent her a description of a fur and diaper fur. I didn't exactly come out as a ABDL. She asked me if it was sexual. I said who cares if it is, but I did not answer straight. My other older sister has always known since I started at age 6. My mom and dad know. It isn't discussed anymore whereas whne I was young they tried to break me of my habit. To no avail. I continued stashing and wearing. That was 38 years ago. I have taken breaks. If I have a partner who can't satisfy me I turn to diapers, desitin etc... So far I have not found a man who could please me. I am still looking.

My mom and dad knew when they found my stuff. My wife knows and my best friend from college knows as I told him. We were lovers all through college so I knew he would be accepting.

I keep it entirely to myself except for this forum. I'm sure my parents knew something was going on. They'd make me go to a shrink every time they found wet underwear hidden, but I refused to discuss anything with the shrinks, just giving vague answers. Both my parents are gone now, so hopefully the secret went with them. Just in case they told my much older sister anything, I once brought up the subject and told her I wet my bed when I was a kid and that they kept blaming me for doing it on purpose. She seemed to buy that story and its never come up again. I wouldn't mind meeting some like-minded people in person someday, but it probably will never happen as I'm somewhat antisocial and asexual.

Last edited:
My parents knew same goes for my older sister and older brother as I'm the baby of the family.
I kinda got stuck in "baby" mode and I guess you could also say being introduced to some people as (he's the baby of the family )and do to my chronic bedwetting and frequent wet pants during the day growing up
I currently I have a small group of friends that know I wear them for bedwetting but they don't know I like to wear them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Online it's pretty obvious this username is associated with diapers (and lately even some furry stuff, which I'd never have believed would ever happen), but it has absolutely no connections anywhere with my "real" online name that I do non-fetish stuff with.

My parents and sister could probably figure it out, but they've never said anything.

My parents know and a few other people know thanks to my now ex girlfriend.

Sometimes I get casually paranoid that my younger bro knows. Both my parents are pretty convinced i like diapers as there have been countless incidents of being caught in my younger years... And found out through serendipitous forrensics when a racoon upended the garbage can or nanas supply of incon. wear seemed to be smaller than one would think. My dad occasionally makes casual, almost ribbing remarks on the subject that seem just a little too pointed at me now and again. I used to just go redfaced and clam up but since i outed with my girlfriend (to incredible relief) iv been giving significantly less craps about it. Really boosts the confidence, having someone you trust to open up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back