Where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently no one else from so dak here :-(

Iowa USA .

Originally I was from Ashington in Northumberland in the UK, I now live in North West Cumbria in the lakes district and am 36 years young next week on the 21st October 2016.

I from South Devon UK

Central Minnesota

Iowa, USA.

Previously Minnesota, USA.

SabuInu said:
Germany - am I the only one oO

Nah, don't worry.

South-west Germany reporting in.

Ontario, Canada

I'm near Baltimore, Maryland on the east coast of the United States. For those who live nowhere close to the USA/North America, Baltimore isn't far from my nation's capital, Washington, D.C. And by the way, I think it's so cool that this is a worldwide community, because I like knowing I'm not alone on the planet.

I move around a lot, but I'm from the Midwest US.

Like handsomestallion said, it's awesome seeing such a wide-spread and diverse community. The worst part of growing up an ABDL was feeling so isolated, and watching the internet give birth to this multitude of ABDL social networks was incredibly validating and reassuring. Ten years ago, I'd never have been able to imagine that there were so many people like me all across the world.

Illionis

I had to turn off my immature brain a couple times when I saw this thread title. The first thing that came to mind was "your butt!" and to be honest I'm pretty much only typing this to get away with actually saying it.. because it's really what I want to say.

Your butt.

That being said, I've always been in Arizona girl. I lived in Texas for a few years and that really wasn't me. I always just felt intimated by Texas. You walk around and it's like.. "Don't mess with Texas!" everywhere and no matter what I couldn't shake that they were talking to me. Always feeling like a foreigner to this.. proud land I would never fully understand. Haha.

But I'm back in the land of dust storms and Saguaro's. It always feels like home to me. Waking up at 5am Arizona morning and taking a deep breath of a crisp dry air, especially in the summer time? That's me. That's where I from. That's the locale that is embedded in my DNA.

I'm originally from Washington state (not far from Puyallup) but I live in central Maryland now.

Northeast Mississippi. All alone around here. [emoji23][emoji56][emoji856]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubuque, Iowa USA

Gulf Coast side of southern Florida, USA. Sunshine State!!!!

I now reside in North Carolina.

I was born and raised in England in a city called Birmingham but 2 months ago I moved to Dallas, Texas and am hoping to move up to Provo, Utah in the spring :)

Northeastern Illinois. Chicago area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back