Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
So apparently hartman said goodbye to light purple and hello to light blue

molicare-maxi-super-plus-comparison-every-nappy-resized.jpg

Apparently its the same product, different colored shell, new name (goodbye super plus) molicare maxi, last time I saw a diaper change like this, the company vanished (anyone remember megacareline?)

rennecfox said:
So apparently hartman said goodbye to light purple and hello to light blue

View attachment 27566

Apparently its the same product, different colored shell, new name (goodbye super plus) molicare maxi, last time I saw a diaper change like this, the company vanished (anyone remember megacareline?)

I personally like the way that blue color looks. I'm interested.

However, I wonder what the motivation for the name change was? Is there something more to it?

I don't know only found out today after seeing someone post a pic of them holding both (about to change out of a maxi into a super)

I may have to give them a try now. I refuse to wear anything purple. I really like the blue color of the Wellness Briefs, but not the leakage through the plastic.

Blue is more boyish than purple, can't wait to try then.

I receive these new blue plastic pads via the NHS to manage my incontinence and they're pretty awesome- I do however find them to be slightly different in terms of cut and bulkyness when compared with the purple plastic super plus.

When wearing them dry, there seems to be extra thickness between my legs l. However, at the rear they seem to be a little more baggy, which is a benefit for me as any BM'S will fill that space instead of being forced up/down my pad when I've been wearing ones that have been too tight.

They're very medical which really doesn't bother me as I use them for a medical need- they however are very visible underneath pj bottoms which is slightly annoying when in the past, my prescribed pads have been quite easy to hide.

Aw that's a shame, I liked the purple color.
Blue is cool too, but I feel like the purple color is just a smidgen more babyish in terms of non-AB diapers

Is it only me or does other people find the absorb pad inside the molicare getting into "little pieces" after the nappy is wet. Ordered molicares once but didnt like how the stuff inside started to move after getting wet. It didnt get even so soft like Tena maxis when wet. About the colour, i think i prefer blue over purple :)

I find them exactly the same as the purple ones but in blue. The wet padding going into pieces on the front part was the same with the purple ones, not sure if that happens if you we during the night but more like during the day while moving around it seems that at some point, the wet front part slices down from like gravity or something. The texture of the blue ones are the same as the purple. At lease that's my opinion. I like them

Where do I buy these?? Blue is my favorite color

I don't care what color a diaper is. As long as it meets my needs. Where to buy them just google it. Amazon had the best deals last time i ordered molicare.

I have to question Molicare's choice here. While the light purple was definitely outdated and in dire need of a change, that light blue is the same blue as the cheap, thin, low capacity, horrible diapers that you would find in a hospital. While the seasoned ABDL or incontinent person would know better; somebody new to diapers may mistake it for the latter. In my opinion, they really need to change two things for me to become interested in them again: change the design of the lines/wetness indicator, and add more SAP so they don't have a tendency to clump when wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back