Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The Embarrassment Factor

  1. #1

    Default The Embarrassment Factor

    So i'm going to straightforward and blunt about this. I really have been lately been exploring the publicity of wearing a diaper around out in public. It is hard for me to describe the mixed feelings I get. I get happy, excited, slightly embarrassed, but the thrill of it is a driving factor. Does anyone else just enjoy the rush and excitement of being seen wearing a diaper out in public and how does it play into your life?

    I really want to play into the fantasy where it is a punishment and finding a way in my mind to get into that type of mindset can be hard if you really want it to be happening.

  2. #2

    Default

    Do you mean you're wearing them in public in non discrete manners? Like - are you out essentially begging to be confronted or "caught"?

    Or is the possibility relatively small and you just have kind of an understated anxiety? If it's that, I definitely relate - although it really varies based on the situation. I'm always. Always. Discrete when I wear in public. I don't want to drag people into my kink without their consent.
    But yes, the remote chance of being discovered somehow does kind of create fear that sometimes feels like excitement... I don't think I actually want it to happen and certainly many times I don't even feel the anxiety in the first place - it's just normal to be wearing.

    Anyways just wanted to shout out and say I don't think you're alone in this!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    There is a part of wearing diapers and regression that includes shaming. I feel that and would like to explore it but I would have too much to lose. I also wouldn't want to have to live with the social fallout, but I like to fantasize about it. I enjoy reading stories about forced regression, domination and then forced embarrassment, but for me, it's much better left in a story than real life.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldRegice View Post
    So i'm going to straightforward and blunt about this. I really have been lately been exploring the publicity of wearing a diaper around out in public. It is hard for me to describe the mixed feelings I get. I get happy, excited, slightly embarrassed, but the thrill of it is a driving factor. Does anyone else just enjoy the rush and excitement of being seen wearing a diaper out in public and how does it play into your life?

    I really want to play into the fantasy where it is a punishment and finding a way in my mind to get into that type of mindset can be hard if you really want it to be happening.
    I love wearing a nice thick night time nappy and crinkly plastic pants under my jeans in public. No one has ever said anything to me but really you would have to be both deaf and blind not to notice. I honestly don't think anyone cares.

  6. #6

    Default

    For me the "no one knows im wearing or peeing" feeling is nicer. I wouldnt like anybody to see or find out im wearing but there is also people who likes the embarrassment of someone seeing. Some reason the first times were more exciting than doing it now when im more used to it.

  7. #7

    Default

    I've messed myself quite noticeably in front of store clerks from like walmart and meijer and other stores, I get that embarrassment too, it's kind of a good type of embarrassment though.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sweatpants View Post
    I've messed myself quite noticeably in front of store clerks from like walmart and meijer and other stores, I get that embarrassment too, it's kind of a good type of embarrassment though.
    Meijer? You from Michigan ? I am. where are you at?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    Or is the possibility relatively small and you just have kind of an understated anxiety? If it's that, I definitely relate - although it really varies based on the situation. I'm always. Always. Discrete when I wear in public. I don't want to drag people into my kink without their consent.
    But yes, the remote chance of being discovered somehow does kind of create fear that sometimes feels like excitement... I don't think I actually want it to happen and certainly many times I don't even feel the anxiety in the first place - it's just normal to be wearing.

    Anyways just wanted to shout out and say I don't think you're alone in this!
    This describes how I feel exactly!

    I much enjoy wearing in public, especially when wet. I do what I can to stay as discrete as possible, however I have relaxed a little since the first time I wore in public. What I mean by this is I used to wear the thinnest, yet still functional, diaper that I could. However, I now wear whatever diaper I want; no matter the thickness or crinkliness. In reality, the non-diaper wearing public is not going around looking or listening to see if someone is wearing a diaper. The crinkliness would only be noticeable in the quietest of places (library?), as long as you take the necessary steps to lessen the crinkle. For me, I make sure to wear boxer briefs over the diaper, then whatever I want over that. I tend to wear longer shirts to make sure the waistband stays hidden if I bend over; however I could really care less if someone happens to see the waistband of my diaper anyway. I wouldn't purposefully expose it, but if it did happen it's really none of their business why I would be wearing a diaper.

    With all that being said, I still get that feeling of slight embarrassment and excitement when I wear in public. I believe the shame and embarrassment of "having" to wear a diaper is par for the course when you're an ABDL. I much enjoy it.

  10. #10

    Default

    I wear my diaper more or less discreetly in public, so I'm usually not "being seen wearing a diaper".

    Even when wearing them discreetly, there was a certain thrill to it at first, but that wore off surprisingly quickly.

Similar Threads

  1. The Cute Factor
    By Charlie in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-Apr-2010, 08:27
  2. Embarrassment
    By teddy564339 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 28-Sep-2008, 20:44
  3. Tightness factor
    By glassyeyedbb in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-Mar-2008, 12:39
  4. thickness factor
    By Rene in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 25-Feb-2008, 23:04
  5. Crinkle Factor
    By SnowPrincessSophie in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 21-Jan-2008, 14:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.