• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic1981

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi there

My name is Nic I am 35 years old have CP and mobility issues I have Epilepsy I have lived with my disability's all my life. I was always a bed wetter till I was about 15 but ive started having issues day times now and I am now in nappies full time I am a wheelchair user and I have to be changed by my parents.

What nappies are best I always seem to leak at nights ??

Nic

Hello Nic and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hiya egor
How are you how are you incontent what nappies to you wear??

Hi.

Sorry for such a short welcome, I have had a cold, and it is finally letting up.

I am more of a Dl then Incontent. I have had some sporadic periods, but that is due to damage from a prostate infection.

Hi there

I get colds a lot too that's a shame you have one now mum cares for me and I am looked after well I am changed and showered daily my seizures are bad at the moment. [Removed]

Ahh that's ok I am in nappies due to medical reasons you cant help being the way you are can you like I can I am a friend hear for you if you want it I had a cold last week and still have one now my mum looks after me and my step dad hope you get better soon

regards

nic

Last edited by a moderator:
Nic1981 said:
Hi there

My name is Nic I am 35 years old have CP and mobility issues I have Epilepsy I have lived with my disability's all my life. I was always a bed wetter till I was about 15 but ive started having issues day times now and I am now in nappies full time I am a wheelchair user and I have to be changed by my parents.

Nic

Good Evening!
Welcome!
I myself have Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I am a "walker" with AFO's and forearm crutches.
I am in diapers 24/7.
I am age 58.

Caitian X

Nic1981 said:

Nic
traditional nappies work best at night, but you then have the additional hassles of skin-care and laundering. a compromise would be to overlay your disposables with a terry-towelling snap/velcro-on nappy; depending on how much you leak and whatever mattress protection you use, you may then also need snap-on plastic pants.
places like 'cosyndry.com' have such, or you may wish to get a local seamstress to make them bespoke for you.

you could also use the all-in-one snap/velcro-on, but they tend to take ages to dry.

welcome, by the way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back