AllieKat101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
So, after years of only being able to go when I'm asleep

I manage to wet my goodnite all on my own! It took a lot of practice to relax and do it, but I managed to flood! All I could ever do before was just short little tinkles, but I managed to completely go, and I'm just so excited about it! :laugh:

At first I kinda felt guilty about it. Even though no one was around I felt SO embarrassed and I had to go and shower right after. But I've been thinking about it ever since it happened and my embarrassment is turning into pride!

I honestly think joining this forum helped me do it, and I don't care, I'm just so happy about it! Yay! :smile1:

the key to pee is to see you are free to pee when you see fit.

I remember feeling guilty when i bought my first bag of real nappies and used the first one. Just wanted to get rid of rest of the bag but hided it instead. Took some weeks to try again and same happened. It was about time when i started to look more into abdl stuff. At first it was really hard to let go and use the nappy but now its a lot easier. Im sure it gets a lot easier after little while :) This site is really good and wellcoming, im happy u had found your way here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back