Where do you store your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pack that is open with all the bits and bobs in the bottom of my wardrobe - the rest I keep in the loft space above my bedroom

All of my diapers are stored in the closet in my room hidden under some bedsheets. I keep them on separate sides depending on brand or size.

When I need to throw away used ones, I get a Wal-mart bag and put a few of them in it, then I put it in the trash can outside.

I have a couch in my bedroom that basically gets used as a shelf.

Some are in the closet and some are under the bed. Wife knows all about it. Guess that's why they aren't buried next to Jimmy Hoffa.

Mine are kept in the shipping boxes in the basement until needed, and then when needed , they are broken up to the bathroom

Still say Basements and Bathrooms are not the best places to store then the moisture will degrade the absorbent material In my opinion . and You have mold to deal with too and Basements can tend to have pests like spiders you do not want to have a spider bite you in the nether regions if you do not notice them when you put the diaper on .

I store my packets in the draws built into my bedframe under my mattress

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I keep all of my diapers (and my diaper pail) in my small walk-in closet in my master bedroom. Depending on when I order my diapers, this is anywhere from two to ten bags of diapers.

my closet is full of diapers. I need to find a better place. I always order a case or two at a time so I can end up with a pretty big stock pile.

Usually when I open a pack around 5 or six go to my bag the rest into my drawer. That is if I'm going for classes or anything else. If I'm staying in my diapers go in the drawer. Usually I go through 5 a day. 6 if I have more bm's than usual

The cases of diapers I'm not using are in mu closet. I keep a case of diapers under my bed that I use

I mostly wear pull-ups, at home I keep them on the top shelf of my closet in an old suitcase, but I tend to buy them 16/32 at a time so I don't really have a "stash". I also keep four or five pull-ups, a diaper and some pads/guards in a drawer at work. I'm switching to diapers for daytime use soon, and I just ordered a case. Not sure if they'll fit in my current spot, so I might need to find another solution. My significant other already knows, so I can also just store them on the shelf in plain sight.

I usually leave them in their bags, and go through them that way. Rarely do I put them in drawers or anything else like that.

I have a hollow spot under the bottom drawer of my dresser where I hide my diapers. No one has any idea they are there

I've got new spot now on top of wardrobe
538bd0e36aec8a27cb07fafc1994741a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fresh cloth diapers and covers: two shelves in my walk-in closet
Fresh disposables, plus diaper doublers: bags stacked on two more shelves in my walk-in closet
Extra cases of fresh disposables: stacked in the garage
You asked...
Used cloth diapers and covers: diaper pail in garage next to washing machine
Used disposables: outside garbage bin (I bag them before disposing of them)

I have a walk in closet full of diapers. Baby clothes and blankets too. I did built some shelves to separate things and keep it organized.

In the closet in their bags (my always discreet underwear) and the depends active fit in my drawer.

I have this unused couch in my bedroom that for all intents and purposes is basically stuck in that room. (It was such an unbelievable hassle getting it in due to the weird doorway layout.)(Used to have a roomate and they used the foldout bed as their bed) so I use it as a diaper shelf now.

jwZQjka.jpg

Since I usually have 40 or 50 at one time, I´ll store my diapers in the closet. When I´m at school I´ll store them in my dresser. I always keep 2-3 and some wipes close to my bed in case I need to change at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back