Thread: Do you like to hug the characters at Disney World?

Red face Do you like to hug the characters at Disney World?

Hi It's me

I'm back from another fun-filled trip to Disney World, and will be going again for a 5 day trip in the Spring.

Tell me if you ever been there(or Disneyland)have you ever hugged the characters there?

My Answer: Yes! but I started to do that on my February 2010 trip there!

Best Characters to Hug(in my opinion): Rapunzel, Sofia, Joy, Tinkerbell, Duffy, Sulley, Cinderella, the other princesses, Anna, Elsa, etc.

What are some of your favorite characters that you like to hug when you meet them at the parks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13923880_229982007397493_5386664533092629357_o.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	27551  
    Last edited by GoodnitesFan97; 03-Oct-2016 at 21:45. Reason: Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Ack! I would not want to be a character.
    I would love to be one!
    heat doesn't bother me.

I haven't had an opportunity to meet many characters. They are never out, plus I am always with someone, hugging isnt an option.

Hugged the eponymous mouse the last time I was there, but secretly I'd rather put a dagger in his back (note that this has nothing at all to do with you MickeyM, I just dislike a lot of things Disney does legally).

As an Orlando resident, I am a frequent park goer and adore the characters. I always get a very welcome response from them and I have a have a collage of photos of me doing selfies with them.

And dude, the whole stabbing thing ... not cool man. Not nice and not cool. While the ethics of the company you may disagree with, the threat of stabbing somone for what they represent just does not fly with me.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBows View Post
    As an Orlando resident, I am a frequent park goer and adore the characters. I always get a very welcome response from them and I have a have a collage of photos of me doing selfies with them.

And dude, the whole stabbing thing ... not cool man. Not nice and not cool. While the ethics of the company you may disagree with, the threat of stabbing somone for what they represent just does not fly with me.
    I don't think ArchieRoni was SERIOUSLY threatening to stab anyone.

I always wanted to go to disney world, and just have FUN, take pictures with the characters, enjoy disney JR, (Playhouse disney) and just let my little side go. It would be a wonderland. All members of my family except me and my brother went......